A tailored set. Short or long. Here, Jessie Bush in Rowen Rose. Her jacket is available at NET-A-PORTER
* From the ‘Members Only’ collection for Fall ’23, Rowen Rose’s jacket exudes sophistication. It’s made from checked tweed modernized by lime green threads and has vintage-inspired buttons. Wear it with the matching skirt and ballet flats.
+ matching mini skirt
* Tailored twin-sets are fast becoming a Rowen Rose signature, with this mini skirt making up one-half of an unbeatable pairing. It’s made from checked tweed enriched with wool and modernized by pops of lime green. Style it with the matching jacket from ‘Members Only’ and ballet flats.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
It’s time to work in style…
Stripes and minis. And bare legs while you can…Here, Emelie Lindmark out and about New York.
(Photo via @emitaz)
A black knitted dress and, again, bare legs while you can…Here, Emma Rose Thather is wearing and & Other Stories knitted dress.
* Knitted dress cut for a close, figure-hugging, knee-length fit and has a small side slit and long, flared sleeves with slits.
(Photo via @emmarosestyle)
A dark brown suit…and Birkensticks? Similar to Agnes’s: COS double-breasted wool blazer + matching trousers.
* Exaggerated proportions and premium fabrics come together in this impeccably tailored blazer. Crafted from 100% RWS wool that has a subtle mélange quality, it’s shaped with oversized lapels and has functioning buttoned cuffs, flapped pockets and a back vent that prevents creasing as you sit. The internal details are just as considered – note the buttoned pocket and fully canvassed structure. For a complete set wear with the matching trousers.
* These trousers are testament to COS’ commitment to quality tailoring. Expertly shaped with crossover front pleats, they have wide, full-length legs and an adjustable tab inside the waistband so you can get the fit just right. They’re crafted from wool with just a hint of stretch for comfort; wear them as a set with the matching blazer.
(Photo via @whatgigiwears)
GET THE SUIT: – COS cropped wool blazer * This season, the COS design team have refined our tailoring with a heightened focus on fabric and directional silhouettes. Crafted from 100% wool that has been certified according to the Responsible Wool Standard, this single breasted blazer is offered in a stone-beige hue with a mélange tonality that lends the cloth depth. It’s expertly tailored with defined padded shoulders, kissing buttoned cuffs and neat notch lapels. Highlight the ultra-cropped length by styling it with the coordinating trousers.
GET THE OUTFIT: – COS relaxed cotton-poplin striped shirt
– COS knitted wool blazer
– The Frankie Shop Isle skirt
– Isabel Marant Frezza leatherloafers
– Loewe Puzzle Fold XXL leather tote (+ more on the maxi tote bag trend going on this Fall)