Pernille Teisabek in: Acne Studios shearling and leather biker jacket, available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER and SSENSE
* This dark brown biker jacket from Acne Studios is a piece you’ll reach for season after season. It’s made from calfskin leather with a tactile shearling collar and lining, while silver-toned hardware adds a punchy finish.
* Acne Studios’ jacket takes two classic outerwear styles – an aviator and a biker – and combines them in such a timeless way. Made from dark-brown shearling, it has buckled tabs at the hem so you can temper the relaxed fit and lock in warmth.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Every season’s hero piece…
Viktoria Rader in: JW Anderson shearling-collar leather jacket, available at FARFETCH
* Designed in an aviator style, this shearling-collar leather jacket is JW Anderson’s take on pilot-inspired outerwear. Crafted from lambskin, this fitted design is created with a warm shearling lining and shawl collar.
(Photo via @vikyandthekid)
Tina Lundin in the Totême Signature shearling jacket in black.
Available at NET-A-PORTER
* Totême’s signature shearling jacket cut from sheep shearling. It’s designed for an oversized fit and shaped to a boxy silhouette with contrasting off-white shearling, high-standing collar that forms wide lapels when undone, a zipper fastening, inseam front pockets, and stitched leather panels. Team with denim and moccasins on city walks this winter.
* Totême’s jacket is cut from supple black leather and lined in shearling that’s beautifully soft and fuzzy. Designed for a relaxed fit, it has a wide collar, slouchy front pockets and a turned-up hem and cuffs. It’s a classic you’ll turn to time and time again.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
Mirjam Flatau is also wearing the Totême Signature jacket.
Available at SSENSE and MYTHERESA
(Photo via @mija_mija)