Lucy Williams is wearing the Elder Statesman Flower Energy intarsia cashmere sweater available at NET-A-PORTER
* An ode to the ’70s, The Elder Statesman’s sweater certainly embodies the name ‘Flower Energy’. Spun from the brand’s sumptuous cashmere, it’s intarsia-knitted with a floral bloom surrounded by colorful rays. Channel the decade even more by wearing yours with flared jeans.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
It’s hot then it’s cold…
Angela Fink is wearing a Mango striped sweater with zip available at MANGO.COM
* Knitted fabric. Wide design. Striped design. High-neck zip. Dropped shoulder seams. Long sleeve. Cable knit finish.
(Photo via @angelafink)
Mirjam Flatau is wearing the Khaité Scarlet cardigan in tan. Available at NET-A-PORTER
* When Katie Holmes was snapped wearing Khaite’s ‘Scarlet’ cardigan layered over the matching ‘Eda’ bra this summer, the set sold out within the hour. Designed in a ‘Barley’ colorway, it’s spun from sumptuously soft cashmere woven with a touch of stretch for comfort. The extra long sleeves accentuate its slouchy shape.
(Photo via @mija_mija)
Sophie Smith is wearing a COS relaxed knitted jumper. Available at COS.COM
* Knitwear, the COS way. Made from an organic cotton-sustainably sourced wool mix, this relaxed jumper is the perfect throw on layer. Style with leisurewear or thrown over a more formal look.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
Alexis Foreman is wearing a Raey displaced-sleeve roll-neck wool sweater in grey. Available at MATCHESFASHION
* Raey’s sophisticated ease is expressed through the draped silhouette of this grey sweater. It’s crafted from virgin wool to an oversized fit – which is emphasised by dropped shoulders – with a chunky roll neck and ribbed edges.
(Photo via @alexisforeman)
Jessie Bush is wearing the Loulou Studio Bruzzi oversized sweater. Available in beige at FARFETCH
(Photo via @wethepeoplestyle)