Elsa Hosk in the Loewe padded leather bomber jacket every fashion girl wants. Available at MYTHERESA
* Loewe injects volume into the classic bomber jacket for this playful padded design. Made from lustrous saying green leather, the style has a balloon silhouette with elasticated cuffs and hem.
(Photo via @hoskelsa)
Tiffany Hsu in the Frankie Shop Gae faux leather cropped bomber in Charcoal. Available at THEFRANKIESHOP.COM
(Photo via @handinfire)
Emili Sindlev in the House of Sunny purple “Take a trip” bomber jacket. Available in red at URBANOUTFITTERS.COM
* Our best-selling bomber jacket is back combining a vegan woollen body with a collar and sleeves crafted from buttery smooth vegan leather in this seasons hottest coulourway. Purposefully oversized, it has ‘Take a trip’ emblazoned across the chest in wavy appliqué. A ribbed hem and buttoned cuffs make for a nonchalant look.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Marianne Theodorsen in a padded bomber jacket.
+ New Balance X Ganni 2002R sneakers, similar to hers available at MYTHERESA and MATCHESFASHION
* The latest 2002R sneakers from New Balance are a refresh on the running sneakers of the 2000s. Made from leather, the understated style has shock-absorbing midsoles and mesh uppers
* New Balance’s blue layered suede2002R trainers are set on cushioning with ABZORB impact-minimising midsoles and responsive N-ergy tech cushioning rubber soles for arch support.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
LAIA’S PICK: Celine Homme black studded logo-print leather bomber jacket, available at MR.PORTER
* CELINE HOMME’s bomber is one of many standout items from the SS22 collection. Riffing on classic flight jackets, it’s cut from supple leather in a loose profile with a zipped pocket on the left sleeve. The back displays the house logo in white lettering with silver studs.