Malvina Sofie in a Ganni recycled wool smiley vest, available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Sleeveless V-neck vest in recycled wool blend, featuring a woven striped GANNI LOVE smiley face striped print. Style tucked into a GANNI midi skirt with chunky loafers.
* GANNI’s sweater vest is intarsia-knitted with the brand’s moniker alongside an array of graphic motifs. Made from recycled wool-blend, it has a V-neckline and contrasting ribbed trims. Wear yours solo or layered over a pie crust-collar blouse, as it was in the Fall ’21 presentation.
* The sweater vest is the season’s must-have layering piece, so make GANNI’s colorful iteration part of your style edit. It comprises 50% recycled wool fibers and is jacquard-knit with the Scandi brand’s signature smiley motif.
(Photo via @malvinasofie)
All of them are definitely on my wish list…
Thora Valdimars in the Roatte Birger Chrsitensen Kristinia floral cardigan, available at MYTHERESA * Style the blue and green floral Kristinia cardigan with ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN’s matching miniskirt. The relaxed design has a slightly cropped length and tortoiseshell button accents.
+ also available the matching floral knit crop top
(Photo via @thora_valdimars)
Sara Escudero in the Loveshackfancy Wilford cardigan, available at NET-A-PORTER and SHOPBOP
* LoveShackFancy’s ‘Wilford’ cardigan feels like a vintage favorite – it’s striped in faded rainbow hues and knitted from plush yarns for a cozy handle. It has a relaxed silhouette outlined by ribbed trims, as well as gently puffed sleeves. Wear yours over a tank, leaving a few buttons undone at the hem.
(Photo via @collagevintage)
Tezza Barton in a Y/Project Tan Alpaca double neck sweater, available at SSENSE
* Long sleeve knit alpaca, merino wool, and wool-blend sweater in tan. Stripes knit in orange and cut-out at modified rib knit turtleneck collar. Rib knit cuffs and hem.
+ also available in Dark Grey Navy at MYTHERESA
* If you thought you already owned enough turtleneck sweaters, this navy Y/PROJECT design might make you reconsider. It’s an oversized piece, made from an alpaca, merino and wool blend, finished with a cutout at one side of the neck.
(Photo via @tezza.barton)
Pernille Teisbaek in: Khaité The Juliet cardigan in ivory, available at KHAITE.COM
+ get Pernille’s white leather boots from her collaboration with Gia Borghini. Available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Fanny Ekstrand is wearing a Totême cashmere cable-knit sweater available at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* This off-white sweater from Totême is made from pure cashmere with a cable-knit pattern throughout. It’s designed with slightly dropped shoulders, elongated sleeves and ribbed trims.
(Photo via @fannyekstrand)
Ellen Claesson is wearing a Raey oversized contrast-panel wool-blend sweater in Neutral. Available at MATCHESFASHION
* Raey marries supreme comfort and impeccable quality in this generously proportioned ivory sweater. Crafted in Italy, it’s knitted from wool blended with cashmere and features a combination of ribbed, cable-knit and basketweave-effect panels and drapes languidly over the body, trailing at the back and gathering at the cuffs. Style it with jeans to continue the relaxed mood.
(Photo via @ellenclaesson)