Angela Rozas in Paco Rabanne. Her sequinned peplum top is available at MYTHERESA
* This Paco Rabanne top accentuates the figure with ruching through the bodice and a ruffled peplum hem. A playful profusion of sequins further enriches the pink satin design.
+ Angela’s sunglasses are on trend this season: get her Loewe Chunky combi round sunnies at LUISAVIAROMA
(Photo via @madame)
How to wear to wear this season’s most vibrant shade…
Yoyo Cao in Blumarine and Amina Muaddi. Her cardigan is available at MYTHERESA
* Blumarine’s Pointelle cardigan is knitted from soft wool and cashmere yarns into a long silhouette with a V-neckline and a faux fur collar for a touch of glamour.
+ her Lupita embellised satin wedge sandals are also available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @yoyokulala)
Nina Sandbech is wearing the ROTATE Mie cropped jacket.
* Defined by its bouclé construction, ROTATE presents this jacket as part of its AW22 offer. Spun from a recycled polyester blend in a cotton candy pink hue, this jacket is cut to a cropped silhouette and completed with braided trims.
+ get Nina’s Miu Miu matelassé shoulder bag featuring a removable pouch, available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @ninasandbech)
Jessie Bush out and about London during Spring 2023 Fashion Week in Cecilie Bahnsen. Her Lia midi dress is available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* With its whimsical, feminine silhouette, this ‘Lia’ dress could only belong to Cecilie Bahnsen. It’s made from tactile stretch cotton-blend matelassé, which holds the shape of the gathers through the pannier-style skirt and piped to depict the outline of a bustier at the bodice. Wear yours with ankle socks and chunky shoes.
* Embody Cecilie Bahnsen’s signature romanticism with the Lia midi dress. Made from textured pink cotton, the sleeveless style features a fitted bustier bodice with intricate piping that extends into a voluminous skirt.
(Photo via @jessie_bush)
Tina Leung in AREA. If you think her dress is too much get the brand’s crystal-embellished satin crop top and wear it with jeans.
(Photo via @tinaleung via @germanlarkin)
Leonie Hanne in a Valentino pink total look Her One Stud bag is available at MYTHERESA
* Valentino Garavani’s One Stud Small shoulder bag is named for the maxi Rockstud embellishment on its envelope-style flap. The padded design is made from signature pink nappa leather and finished with a tonal chain strap.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
OBSESSED: Balenciaga x CROCS phone pouch.
* Crocs™ and Balenciaga collaborate on the contemporary design of this compact phone pouch. It has grooves and perforations that mirror the classic clog silhouette and is entirely made of pink rubber.