A perfect set: the Frankie Shop Rosalind wide leg trousers + matching top, as seen worn by Julie Lellouche.
Similar to hers, also from The Frankie Shop: – Frankie Shop Georgia poplin shirt
* The Frankie Shop champions ‘smart, oversized suiting’, as demonstrated with this Georgia shirt. It’s made from light-blue poplin and falls to a high-low hem that creates a voluminous look.
– Frankie Shop Tansy pleated pant
* These light-blue Tansy trousers mirror The Frankie Shop’s penchant for ‘done but undone’ suiting. They’re tailored to a wide-leg silhouette and subtly tapered with front pleats.
(Photo via @le.petit.colette)
The outfits to recreate this fall according to fashion girls…
Pajama pants and blazers. Jamie Firth in the Frankie Shop Mirca pants available at NET-A-PORTER
* The Frankie Shop’s ‘Mirca’ pants feel like summer in the dreamiest way. They’re made from cotton-blend poplin in a breezy, wide-leg cut that resembles pajamas and embroidered with interlocking initials. Keep your styling simple and casual – a white tee or shirt would be perfect.
(Photo via @missjamiefirth)
Oversized blazer + maty-jane flats: Agnes Pusztai in GRLFRND. From the same brand, you can get the Sloane denim blazer at NET-A-PORTER
* We love that GRLFRND’s ‘Sloane’ blazer can be dressed up and down. It’s cut from dark-blue denim for a longline shape and detailed with classic tailoring elements. Slip yours on over a mini dress or white tank.
My pick on shoes: The Row Boheme leather Mary Jane ballet flats, available at NET-A-PORTER
* The Row updates its ‘Boheme’ ballet flats with a Mary Jane-style strap. Made from black leather, they’re set on slight heels and have rounded toes. Wear yours with everything from denim to dresses or tailoring.
(Photo via @whatgigiwears)
A cozy cardigan + jeans: Nicole Ballardini and the Sézane Angie Cardigan in écru. Available at SEZANE.COM * Wool and kid mohair cardigan with long, slightly balloon-like sleeves Openwork knit on the front Crochet finishing along the placket and around the neckline Round neckline Length from shoulder 54.5 cm / 21.5 in (for a size S)
Sweater + bermuda shorts: Millie Holmes in a COS mohair jumper. Similar available HERE * This vibrant jumper is a staple for the cooler months. Offered in a buttermilk-yellow hue that’s key for the upcoming season, it’s knitted from a blend of mohair and merino wool – the former was chosen for its fluffy hand feel, the latter for its natural warmth. It’s designed in a cocooning shape and has relaxed dropped shoulders and a chunky crew neck that’s ribbed so it will hold its shape.
+ her Saint Laurent Solferino bag is available at SAINTLAURENT.COM
(Photo via @immillieholmes)
A lightweight jacket + leggings: What about this Steph Steph x Adanola quilted boxy one? * Introducing Adanola x Steph Shep. A collection designed in collaboration with Steph to fill the gaps in her active, everyday uniform. Meet your dreamy A/W essential. The Quilted Boxy Jacket is a must for the colder seasons. It has a wide boxy crop shape with dropped shoulders and a curved hem. Featuring onion quilted pattern, branded canvas label on the centre back, side pockets, button and front tie closure. Style yours with the modal pants and vest top for running errands.
(Photo via @audreyafs)