LAIA’S PICK: Orseund Iris Box cropped pinstriped charcoal and ivory wool-blend blazer available at NET-A-PORTER
* Orseund Iris’ cropped pinstriped blazer is the ultimate piece for transitioning into spring – we can just imagine Kylie Jenner, Bella Hadid or Emily Ratajkowski wearing it with low-slung jeans and heels. It has boxy shoulders and is finished with adjustable ties on the sleeves. Layer a lacy bralette underneath and style it with the matching pants.
The cream and red version is also available at NET-A-PORTER
* Orseund Iris’ Alana Johnson has described how she worked hard to develop her own sense of style before launching her brand and it certainly paid off – one look at this blazer and it’s clear to see who its by. Part of the label’s first foray into suiting, it’s tailored from wool-blend in a cropped silhouette and woven with ’70s-inspired red pinstripes. The elongated sleeves are wrapped with slender ties, which you can adjust to change the shape.
GET NOW: Fleur du Mal Cropped Blazer available at FARFETCH
* Navy blue wool and silk blend cropped blazer from Fleur du Mal featuring notched lapels, structured shoulders, long sleeves, button cuffs, a front button fastening and a straight hem.
LAIA’S PICK: Acne Studios Cropped Jacquard Blazer
* Tap into Acne Studios’ taste-making aesthetic with this blazer from the FW19 runway collection. Crafted from jacquard in “Stone” gray, its well-tailored silhouette is defined by strong shoulders and a cropped length. Temper its shortened hem with high-waisted pants, taking cues from the catwalk.
LAIA’S PICK: Tibi James Cropper Blazer
* Take an edgy, menswear-inspired approach to power suiting with the James blazer from Tibi. The black checked design is cropped short for a casual effect. Style with the matching shorts and slides for a full look.