Pernille Teisbaek in: Alessandra Rich checked brushed mohair-blend cardigan in green, available at NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* Alessandra Rich’s cozy cardigan is part of the label’s ’70s-inspired Fall ’21 collection. Designed for a relaxed fit, it’s knitted from brushed mohair-blend and patterned with classic checks. The label’s signature faux pearl buttons add to its vintage appeal.
* Alessandra Rich continues to present collections that have found inspiration from vintage designs. This blue and green mohair cardigan has a check pattern which is finished with faux pearl buttons.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Andy Csinger in the Sézane James Jumper. Available at SEZANE.COM
+ Andy is carrying the Sézane Solal Mini Cabas in Hazelnut, also available at SEZANE.COM
(Photo via @andicsinger)
Elle Ferguson in a Lovers + Friends sweater.
She’s carrying the Versace La Meusa Small Hobo bag in Light Pink, available at FARFETCH
* A stunning evening design with a contemporary curved silhouette, the small hobo bag is crafted in Italy from lightly grained calf leather. The striking design is a perfect companion for both day and evening looks, boasting a three-dimensional Medusa plaque – iconic décor that was discovered on the doors of the brand’s first headquarters in Milan. Easily styled on the shoulder or across the body, the versatile design features an adjustable strap.
(Photo via @elle_ferguson)
Tina Lundin in the Khaité Scarlet cardigan in neutral/tan. Available at MATCHESFASHION and NET-A-PORTER
* Khaite’s beige Scarlet cardigan is characterised by its flared sleeves that impart the label’s sculptural sensibilities. It’s crafted from a soft cashmere that’s blended with elements of stretch to an oversized silhouette with a plunging V-neckline, patch pockets and ribbed edges.
* Khaite’s ‘Scarlet’ cardigan is spun from Mongolian cashmere, specifically chosen for its exceptional softness. Dyed a versatile tan hue, it’s designed for a relaxed fit and has long, knuckle-grazing sleeves and cozy ribbed trims. Wear it with the matching bra.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)