I’m obsessed with Julie Sariñana’s knit maxi dress!
+ for more Cozy Essentials from SHOPBOP
(Photo via @sincerelyjules)
Cozy essentials for the Holiday Season and beyond…
Debora Rosa in Jacquemus. (Photo via @deborabrosa)
Karoline Dall in Bik Bok by Nina Sandbech. (Photo via @karodall)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M cable-knit dress
* Calf-length, turtleneck dress in knit fabric with wool content and cable-knit sections. V-shaped opening at back of neck, dropped shoulders, and long sleeves. Ribbing at neck, cuffs, and hem. Slit at sides of hem.
LAIA’S OUTFIT: – Nanushka Yana alpaca wool-blend sweater * The oversized Yana turtleneck sweater from Nanushka will add effortless elegance to all ensembles. It’s made from a tactile brown alpaca wool-blend with all-over ribbing for optimum insulation.
– Nanushka Alyna ribbed-knit midi skirt
* Revise your everyday separates for cooler weather with the beige Alyna midi skirt from Nanushka. It’s made from a ribbed-knit alpaca wool and wool-blend, and showcases a sculptural flared hemline.
– Nanushka Anja faux leather tote
* Sometimes, the simplest of twists can take a piece in a completely different direction – for example, a ruched finish brings a modern look to Nanushka’s curved Anja tote. Made from the brand’s signature faux leather with an ultra-buttery feel, this brown design is secured with a zipped top.