Veronica Ferraro in Jimmy Choo. Her puffer jacket is available at FARFETCH
* Why not feel and look the most stylish on the ski slopes this season in Jimmy Choo. Crafted in Italy in purple, this puffer jacket features a signature all-over monogram print, padded interior for extra warmth and high neck.
+ her Yeda Monogram padded boots are also available at FARFETCH
* Boasting an insulating padded design, the Jimmy Choo Yeda boots are detailed with an all-over monogram pattern for a modern take on practical footwear.
+ her padded mittens are also available at FARFETCH
* Fearing the cold weather on those ski slopes? Well look no further, these Jimmy Choo mittens will keep your hands warm. Crafted in italy in a blue and white hue, they feature an all-over monogram print, ribbed cuffs and padded interior for extra warmth.
(Photo via @veronicaferraro)
Embrace the mountains like a fashion pro…
Emili Sindlev is wearing a Jimmy Choo monogram-print ski suit available at FARFETCH
* You will swiftly ski down the slopes in style in this Jimmy Choo all-in-one ski suit. Crafted in Italy in black, it features an all-over monogram print, front zip fastening and straight leg.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Tezza Barton in Goldbergh. Her jacket is available at FARFETCH + bottoms also available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @tezza)
Tiffany Hsu in magda Butrym, Saint Laurent and Pucci. Her shiny tights are available at MYTHERESA
* Perhaps the most notable feature of Saint Laurent’s shiny jersey tights is that they’ve been made without seams across the feet – meaning they can be worn with both closed and open-toed shoes.
and so are her Freezy shearling knee-high boots.
* Make a statement this winter in the head-turning Freezy boots from Pucci. Made from white shearling, they have bright green leather trim and exposed zippers with the Pesci emblem as a pull. The laces are made from silk twill printed in the Girandole motif.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Tiffany Hsu in Pucci x Fusalp. Her printed ski suit is available at MYTHERESA
* Italian luxury meets performance-driven French skiwear with the Pucci x Fusalp collaboration. This ski suit is printed technical fabric with bold and colorful swirls, has an exaggerated high neck, and is finished with Pucci’s two intertwined fish motifs on the zippers.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Yoyo Cao’s printed earmuffs are also available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @yoyokulala)