Giorgia Tordini is carrying The Attico Friday mini leather tote in black, available at NET-A-PORTER
* The Attico’s ‘Friday’ shoulder bag isn’t named after the last working day of the week by accident – it’s designed to be taken out for evening drinks. Crafted in Italy from smooth leather, it has a structured mini shape that’s sized to fit just the essentials, like your lipstick, phone and cardholder. Attach the optional strap if you want to keep your hands free.
(Photo via @giorgiatordini)
One of the biggest names in fashion in 2021, according to Lyst…
Tiffany Hsu is carrying The Attico Sunday leather tote in blue. Available in black at NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* The Attico’s ‘Sunday’ tote has a sleek prismatic shape that will tuck neatly under the crook of your arm. It’s made from smooth black leather and has graphic silver feet to protect the base. Attach the shoulder strap to carry it crossbody.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Don’t you love the 8.30 PM oversized clutch? The pink satin version is available at MYTHERESA
* Inspired by The Attico’s signature triangle, the 8.30 PM clutch is a geometric design that is sure to stand out. Made from a silk-blend fabric with leather trim, its structured silhouette will fit comfortably under your arm.
I NEED IT IN MY LIFE (FROM THE RESORT 2022 COLLECTION) – The bomber is available at FARFETCH + the cowboy hat is also available at FARFETCH + the emerald sequin-embellished mini skirt is available at MYTHERESA
COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH IT: The Attico oversized leather bomber jacket, available at FARFETCH
+ you can also start shopping The Attico’s Spring 2022 collection. Here: The Attico Rue violet mini dress, available at MYTHERESA
* Make a memorable entrance in this sequined minidress from The Attico. Its clean-cut silhouette featuring a square neckline and slim fit is embellished with luminous sequin paneling – it’s a sure-fire conversation-starter for all the right reasons.
+ you can also start shopping The Attico’s Spring 2022 collection. Here: The Attico light blue denim short coat, available at MYTHERESA and FARFETCH
* The Attico’s vintage-inspired aesthetic shines through this cotton denim jacket – a casual staple that will transcend seasons year after year. It’s cut to an oversized, relaxed fit with dropped shoulders and logo embroidery – perfect for layering over brand T-shirts.
+ you can also start shopping The Attico’s Spring 2022 collection. Here: The Attico faux feather-trimmed coat, available at MYTHERESA
Ever the master of stop-and-stare styling, The Attico’s coat brings memorability to outerwear this season. Cut to an oversized fit, this single-breasted coat features dropped shoulders – we love the faux-feather trim that’s so signature to the label’s extravagant nature.