I PICK: Girlfriend Collective Desert Blooms Limited Edition.
My favorite? The Topanga stretch sports bra + Compressive stretch leggings
* Girlfriend Collective’s ‘Topanga’ sports bra has a cool halter-style neckline and crossover straps, but what’s most impressive is that the four-way stretch fabric used to create it is derived from recycled plastic bottles. Treat yourself to the matching leggings, too.
(Photo via Instagram)
Consciously crafted spring essentials. Our favorite discovery? Girlfriend Collective. Husband and wife Ellie and Quang Dinh founded Girlfriend Collective after spotting a gap in the market for luxurious, responsibly produced activewear. Using fabrics made from recycled water bottles, fishing nets and other plastic waste, the brand designs high-performance leggings, tops and sports bras in fresh colorways achieved using eco-friendly dyes. Don’t miss the popular ‘Compressive’ styles.
I PICK: Reformation Belfort Top
* Bye sleeves. This is a sleeveless top with a crew neck and sllightly padded shoulders. The Belfort pairs well with the Arie Pant.
I PICK: Reformation Harleen Dress
* Ankle alert. This is a midi length dress with a halter neckline with a slight cowl, open back and sides, and cross back straps. The Harleen is slim fitting in the bodice with a relaxed fitting skirt.
I PICK: Reformation Nikita Dress
* Where do you think you’re going? This is a midi length dress with a ruffle edged neckline, strap ties, and a trumpet skirt. The Nikita is fitted in the bodice with an easy fitting skirt.
I PICK: Faithfull The Brand Sidonie floral-print crepe mini dress
* Faithfull The Brand says its Spring ’20 collection is a celebration of femininity, so the lineup is filled with florals and vintage-inspired cuts. Lightly shirred at the waist for a flexible fit, this ‘Sidonie’ dress is made from crepe and has puffed sleeves. Match your lipstick to the pink rose blooms.
Anya Hindmarch I Am A Plastic Bag large leather-trimmed printed coated-canvas tote
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Each piece in Anya Hindmarch’s ‘I Am A Plastic Bag’ collection is made from coated-canvas sourced from 32 half-liter bottles found in landfills. The handles and hand-cut appliqués on this large tote meet the standards of a tannery that has been gold-rated by The Leather Working Group, and the bold monogram print really catches the eye.