Emili Sindlev is wearing the Cecilie Bahnsen Babett Floral Jacquard Top available at MYTHERESA
* The Babett top from Cecilie Bahnsen is the perfect pairing partner to the brand’s Nivi shorts. From the exclusive summer capsule, it’s made from floral jacquard with thin spaghetti straps and a label-signature voluminous silhouette.
(Photo via @emilisidnlev)
I’m always on the lookout for great tops…
Leonie Hanne is wearing a Christopher Esber wrap crop top available at MYTHERESA * This top from CHRISTOPHER ESBER is crafted from a light cotton-blend in white, and features an underwire detail and self-ties.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Tiffany Hsu in the exclusive to Mytheresa Cecilie Bahnsen Bjork floral jacquard top.
* Arriving exclusively at Mytheresa in a distinctive hue of yellow, this Bjork top from Cecilie Bahnsen is embellished with charming floral jacquard. Featuring puff sleeves and a flared silhouette, the style secures with a self-tie fastening running along the open back.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Marianne Smyth is wearing: Agolde rib tank bodysuit in black available at SHOPBOP
(Photo via @smythsisters)
Sophie Smith in the Jacquemus Baci top.
Available at MYTHERESA
* Jacquemus brings a touch of sensuality to wardrobe staples with this off-white Baci top. Made from soft cotton jersey, it’s defined by a corseted bust and slender ties that wind elegantly around the body.
(Photo via @sophielsmirth)
Hanna Mw in the Jacquemus Le Haut Camargue crop top available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Evoke a sense of drama, no matter the occasion, with the Le Haut Camargue crop top from Jacquemus. This black design has a square-neck silhouette with voluminous puffed sleeves. Take notes from the runway styling by wearing yours with slinky midi skirts.
(Photo via @hannamw)
Matilda Djerf in Calle del Mar.
* Calle Del Mar’s beachy clothing is consciously designed – this shirt is locally made in Los Angeles using FSC-certified materials. It’s pointelle-knitted to create a subtle checked pattern and dotted with lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons through the front. The cheery ‘Buttercup’ shade will add a pop of color to neutral outfits.
(Photo via @matildadjerf)