A white shirt. Similar to Chloé Harrouche’s: – Acne Studios Oversized satin-jacquard shirt
* Acne Studios’ shirt is cut from lustrous satin that’s jacquard-woven with vintage-inspired florals. The relaxed fit is enhanced by dropped shoulders and exaggerated wide sleeves and it falls to a frayed, slightly curved hem. Wear yours partially tucked into tailoring or jeans.
– Jacquemus La Chemise Valensole White Cotton Shirt
* A crisp white shirt never goes amiss in any wardrobe and Jacquemus’s La Chemise Valensole rendition comes with an arresting new-season makeover. The silhouette is crafted from breathable cotton poplin and updated with a dramatic wide collar, open self-tie back, corset-inspired seaming and a flattering flared hem.
(Photo via @sandrasemburg)
Never going out of style…
A beige blazer. Similar to Tine Andrea’s: – LOULOU STUDIO Beige Tatakoto double-breasted wool-twill blazer
* LOULOU STUDIO’s Chloé Harrouche says her label’s elevated basics strike «a balance between timeless appeal with quality craftsmanship.» This ‘Tatakoto’ blazer is tailored from beige wool-twill in a classic double-breasted silhouette with lightly padded shoulders. Complement the soft hue with the brand’s shorts.
– BITE STUDIOS Beige oversized belted organic wool-blend blazer
* BITE Studios cares about the quality and feel of each material used in its collections, so it ensures toxic chemicals aren’t used. This blazer is tailored from organic wool-blend with elongated seams to accentuate the oversized fit. Wear it with the belt knotted at the front.
(Photo via @tineandrea)
A pair of well-fitted black jeans. Similar to Camille Charrierère’s:
– RE/DONE Black 90’s Loose Straight cropped mid-rise jeans
* RE/DONE’s jeans are modeled after cool styles from the ’90s grunge era. Designed with a mid-rise waist, they’re cut from soft, gently faded denim and have a straight-leg silhouette and raw-edged, folded cuffs that hit the perfect point on your ankle. Wear them with boots or chunky sneakers.
– AGOLDE Black ’90s distressed mid-rise straight-leg jeans
* AGOLDE’s jeans are a throwback to ’90s grunge. Made from faded black denim, they have straight legs and lightly distressed edges. Wear them with vintage tees and leather overshirts.
(Photo via @camillecharriere)
A nice cozy cardigan. Similar to Aylin Koenig’s: – Ganni Striped Cashemere Cardigan
* This striped cardigan from GANNI is crafted from cashmere in an array of neutral hues. Ribbed knitting trims the edges and it closes with flower-shaped buttons in a sparkling silver hue, a signature from the label.
– ALANUI Cotton-blend cardigan
* Envelop yourself throughout the colder months with this white cardigan from ALANUI. Cable knitted in Italy from ultra-soft cotton-blend yarn, this oversized silhouette it fitted with chunky ties that cinch the waist before trailing down the body.