Shea Marie is wearing the stunning PatBO Cutout checked chiffon-trimmed swimsuit
* PatBO founder Patricia Bonaldi’s dedication to couture-level craftsmanship and attention to detail means that every piece feels like a wearable work of art. Printed with a colorful checked pattern, this swimsuit is cut from panels of smooth stretch fabric and has chiffon blouson sleeves and lace-up ties at the open back. Wear yours to the beach or while sightseeing with the matching skirt.
(Photo via @sheamarie)
We may not be spending days by a sandy beach anytime soon, but still…
The Hunza G Domino Swimsuit is a classic! * Born in the ’80s, Hunza G became famous for the cutout mini dress Julia Roberts wore inretty Woman. Today, the brand is known for flattering swimwear designed for the retro risk-taker. This off-white Domino crinkle-effect swimsuit from Hunza G features a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a low back and a stretch fit. Swimwear must be tried on over your own garments. POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: HUNZA G scores 4 out 5 by independent ethical brand rating agency Good On You. It manufactures locally to reduce its carbon footprint. Its animal rating is good as it does not use any animal products. (Photo via @hunza.g)
Solid & Striped The Olympia Green Space Dye Knit one-piece
* This knitted one-piece is a green dream. The Olympia offers moderate coverage with ruche-detailed cups and adjustable ties to manage your support. Pair it with our high-waisted pants to complete your look.
(Photo via @tabithawildflower)
The FaitHfull The brand Hanna One-Piece is one of my 2020’s favorites! Similar in another, print available at NET-A-PORTER
* Faithfull The Brand’s prints are imbued with a sense of wanderlust and draw inspiration from Bali. This ‘Hanna’ swimsuit is made from smooth stretch fabric and has underwired cups to provide a touch of shape and support. The shoulder straps are ruffled in a nod to vintage styles.
LAIA’S PICK: Marysia Mexico Swimsuit
* Marysia makes vacation dressing a glamorous affair with the Mexico swimsuit in «Shell» beige. Crafted from the label’s signature basketweave fabric with a quick-drying finish and shape recovery, the maillot has cap sleeves, a scoop neckline, and – of course – hand-cut scallops.
LAIA’S PICK: Marysia Mexico Reversible Swimsuit
* Marysia makes vacation dressing an oh-so-simple affair with the reversible Mexico swimsuit. Crafted from the label’s basketweave fabric, it has flirtatious cap sleeves, a scoop neckline, and – of course – hand-cut scallops. Show off its skin-flattering shade of brown on one day and reverse it to reveal colorful sea urchins the next.