Danielle Bernstein out and about New York during Spring 2023 Fashion Week in Proenza Schouler. Her tie-dye dress is available at MYTHERESA
* This dress from Proenza Schouler is made from jersey in a two-toned tie-dye print. It has exposed seams, a turtleneck collar, and a flared midi hem.
Sheer is also a must…
Betty Bachz in Aje. Her Amelie cutout knit dress is available at MODAOPERANDI
* Aje designs are the epitome of effortless style, with elevated everyday essentials and statement occasion pieces for the modern woman. Founded in 2008 by best friends Adrian Norris and Edwina Forest, the Australian fashion house is dedicated to raw beauty, tough femininity, and effortless cool.
(Photo via @_aje_)
Lucy Williams out and about New York on her way to COS AW22 Fashion Show. She’s wearing a long-sleeved gathered jersey midi dress in purple available at COS.COM
* Crafted from TENCEL™ Modal with a touch of stretch, this purple midi dress has a neat round neck and long sleeves that are gathered to create soft ruching. Dress it up with statement jewellery.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
– Regular fit
– Kick-and-flare hem for an A-line silhouette
– TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG. TENCEL™ Modal is made from sustainably sourced beech wood, a renewable raw material
(Photo via @cosstores)
Leia Sfez in Loewe. Her velvet midi dress featuring a balloon print is available at MATCHESFASHION.COM
* LOEWE showcased Surrealist-inspired motifs for its AW22 collection, which included this black and white balloon-print dress cut from figure-skimming velvet.
(Photo via @leiasfez)
Leonie Hanne in David Koma. Her minidress is available at MYTHERESA
* For a minidress that makes a big impact, look to this style from David Koma. It’s made from sheer mesh printed with a multicolored flame motif, a high neck, and dramatic draped detailing.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
LAIA’S PICK: Siedres Hera dress, available at MODAOPERANDI
* After winning over the It set, the Turkish label has officially made their transportive marriage of trippy prints and cool sex appeal a year-round affair. Alongside their beloved Y2K-inflected sheer dresses, Fall sees signature sun-soaked hues and kaleidoscopic patterns across separates and sets as well as new nylon outerwear, jacquard knits, and letterman sweaters that easily transition into fall—and even onto the slopes. This sheer ‘Hera’ dress has a slim fit with an asymmetric maxi hemline. Wear with chunky flats for a look inspired by the brand.