Annabel Rosendahl is wearing her favorite transitional coat: the Sea Linden coat. + similar to hers: Sea Gloucester coat
* The Gloucester gingham quilted coat features a geometric gingham design, lantern sleeves and self tie belt. Designed for an oversized fit.
and the Sea Sydney coat
* The Sydney print quilted coat features a multi print design and self tie belt. Designed for an oversized fit.
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
Consider this your first autumn outfit of the season…
Anouk Yve in the new Birgitte Herskind Falcon Coat.
* Falcon Coat is a unique coat made in the most beautiful Virgin Wool. The coat has buttons through the front, long sleeves with sleeve strap, and two dual front pockets. Falcon Coat has a midi length which fits perfectly with a pair of chunky boots and Flanning Knit Vest.
(Photo via @anoukyve)
Rikke Krefting in a Filippa Hägg oversized coat in Grey.
* Originated from our signature silhouette, the Fishbone Coat is an elevated update to a true forever piece. With an oversized fit, this coat makes a subtle statement with a defined collar, enhanced shoulders and length to the ankles. This specific wool blend makes for a more structured look to the coat, for a style reminiscing of rare vintage finds.
(Photo via @rikkekrefting)
Pernille Teisbaek in the new By Malene Birger Crocus coat.
* The Crocus oversized wool bouclé coat is this season’s statement. With its oversized lapels and cuffs, this otherwise straight-cut coat makes a statement wherever you go. The coat comes with a tie belt, with which you can adjust the silhouette.
+ get Pernille’s boots HERE
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Marianne Theodorsen in her favorite Acne Studios coat. A double-breasted pinstripe overcoat she has worn on repeat, and I love.
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
LAIA’S LOOK: – Totême Signature checked wool coat (previously worn by Filippa Hagg)
– H&M Long Oxford Shirt
* Long shirt in washed oxford cotton. Collar, buttons at front, and double-layered yoke at back with pleat. Dropped shoulders and long sleeves with buttons at cuffs. Rounded hem.
– Arket denim shorts
* These classic 5-pocket shorts are sewn from a rigid denim fabric made from a blend of 80% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton. A knee-length style cut with loose fit and a mid rise waist.
– Coperni Swipe Mini embellished shoulder bag
* Coperni’s Swipe bag is aptly named after the swipe feature in a phone’s lock setting. This glamorous Mini design is crafted from crystal-encrusted black calf leather with a silver-toned zipper.
– Balenciaga Track logo-detailed mesh and rubber sneakers
* This light-brown iteration of Balenciaga’s ‘Track’ sneakers will go with practically anything, from sweater dresses to sharp tailoring. Set on the signature chunky sole, they’re made from rubber and mesh and detailed with the label’s logo printed and debossed at the toe. The padded collars and tongue ensure a comfortable fit.