Natalia Vodianova stars in a Stella McCartney Ad Campaign for the seventh time
Stella McCartney SS15 ad campaign is fronted by Natalia Vodianova for the seventh time. Shot in Ibiza by London-based photographer Harley Weir and styled by Stella McCartney herself, the campaign features Vodianova posting with Falabella bags around her face on the seaside. It will run as six images in a single page and double page spreads, breaking in March issues of major fashion titles and there is also a mood film featuring Paul McCartney’s 1971 song “Ram On” to accompany the still images.
Stella McCartney metallic Baby Falabella quilted messenger bag available to pre-order at NEIMAN MARCUS
Stella McCartney embroidered denim crossbody bag available to pre-order at NEIMAN MARCUS
SHOP THE FALABELLA BAG
- This accessible luxury brand took on the Chanel Boy bag, and we are obssesed!
- How to style a denim mini skirt for fall (when it’s still warm outside)
- How to style a denim mini skirt for summer (with fall accessories)
- From Vetements to Re/Done: the reworked Levi’s we’ve been dreaming of
- This fall, put a modern take on the trench coat
- Everyone carried this brand’s bags around Milan during fashion week
- This is what a fashion blogger Coachella wardrobe looks like
- The Lexa satchel: Chloé’s it-bag (for fall winter 2016)
- Street style stars can’t get enough of mini bags
- NYFW Spring 2017 bloggers Instagram looks to shop now