Sara Escudero of collage Vintage is wearing the LPA Lia top available at REVOLVE
(Photo via Instagram)
Jessie Bush in the Orseund Iris Night Out open-back ruched satin blouse, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Lana Johnson, the 26-year-old designer behind Orseund Iris, takes inspiration from vintage styles to create her cult pieces – the puffed sleeves and ruching on this ‘Night Out’ blouse have a distinct ’80s feel. It’s cut from glossy satin with a keyhole cutout at the high neckline and sultry open back. Adjust the waist ties for a perfect fit.
Again, Jessie Bush is wearing the Stine Goya Irene metallic floral-jacquard peplum top, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Inspired by Giuseppe Verdi’s renowned Aida, Stine Goya’s Pre-Spring ’20 collection draws on the rich culture of ancient Egypt, where the opera is set. Part of the lineup, this ‘Irene’ peplum top is jacquard-woven with metallic flowers. It has a flattering square neckline and exaggerated puffed sleeves.
Thora Valdimars is wearing the ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN Kim cropped metallic brocade top, available at NET-A-PORTER
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. From our exclusive party capsule, ROTATE Birger Christensen’s ‘Kim’ top exudes a glamorous ’80s vibe. It’s cut from metallic floral brocade and has a cropped silhouette with bold mutton sleeves and buttons down the mock neckline. Wear it on nights out with high-rise jeans and platform sandals.
Molly Blutstein. (Photo via Instagram)
Charlotte Groeneveld is wearing the Marc Jacobs The Victorian Blouse available at MARCJACOBS.COM
* Our signature Victorian blouse features details like lace inserts, a stand collar and tie waist, snaps down the back and a pleated ruffle trim.
+ Charlotte’s The 5 Pocket Jean is available at MARCJACOBS.COM
(Photo via @_younknown_)
LAIA’S PICK: ROTATE IRGER CHRISTENSEN Bridget striped cotton top
* ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN gives us something to celebrate with the confetti-colored Bridget top. Cut from cotton poplin with a wrap design and the label’s signature leg-of-mouton sleeves, it’s finished with ’80s-inspired diagonal stripes. Pair yours with clashing prints to tap a seasonal trend.
LAIA’S PICK: ROTATE Birger Christensen Mindy floral-print satin peplum top
ROTATE Birger Christensen’s Spring ’20 show closed Copenhagen Fashion Week and it’s fair to say it was a pretty retro affair – vintage silhouettes made their way down the disco-themed pink runway to a soundtrack that included Madonna’s ‘Material Girl’ and ‘It’s Raining Men’ by The Weather Girls. Part of the collection, this ‘Mindy’ top is made from floral-print satin and has gently puffed sleeves. Match your lipstick to the red or pink blooms.