Tiffany Hsu in Wardrobe.ny by Christine Centenera. Her double-breasted blazer is available at MYTHERESA
* Tap into the trend of oversized tailoring with this double-breasted blazer from Wardrobe.Nyc. Made from wool twill, it has emphasized shoulders for a strong look.
+ the matching pale blue double-breasted coat is also available at MYTHERESA
* Refresh your outerwear edit with this pale blue coat from Wardrobe.Nyc. Designed exclusively for Mytheresa, it’s made from pure virgin wool with a double-breasted front and a full interior lining.
+ her The Attico Monday Medium leather tote is also available at MYTHERESA
* Start the week off right with the Monday Medium leather tote from The Attico. Designed with the label’s signature triangle shape, this bag offers functionality and versatility with a top handle, shoulder strap, and large interior.
(Photo via @handinfire)
Best looks from the streets of Milan and Paris…
Ellie Delphine in: The Attico leggings available at FARFETCH
* Designed with an abstract pattern print, these high-waisted leggings from The Attico showcases the brand’s penchant for eye-catching looks. That bold approach is enhanced by the asymmetric hem.
(Photo via @slipintostyle)
Susie Lau’s Ganni signature Chelsea boots are available at FARFETCH
* Chelsea boots with an all-terrain edge. Featuring a super-chunky rubber sole, these mid-calf boots from GANNI will have you exuding individuality like no other. Are you a GANNI Girl?
+ similar to her faux-fur jacket, available at MATCHESFASHION
(Photo via @susiebubble via @morganemaurice)
Yoyo Cao on her way to the Acne Studio Fall 2022 show held in Paris. Her hooded down jacket is available at MYTHERESA
* This jacket from Acne Studios is made from a technical shell that’s padded with insulating down. The hooded design has a zipped front and a slightly cropped length.
+ her Musubi mini bag is also available in mink brown at MYTHERESA
* Inject your accessories edit with a dose of Scandinavian cool with Acne Studios’s Musubi Mini shoulder bag. The sculptural silhouette, crafted in Italy from smooth black calf leather, is complete with knot details inspired by a traditional Japanese obi sash. Carry this minimalist style essential next to the label’s coveted silhouettes.
+ her panelled ankle boots are available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @yoyokulala)
What about Grece Ghanem’s Bottega Veneta Flash rubber mules?
* We’ve always got our eyes peeled on Bottega Veneta’s footwear edit, and the label’s latest style – the orange Flash mules – shows why. The clog-inspired silhouette is fully made from rubber with platform soles and ultra-chunky 95mm block heels, all of which are deeply grooved for a great grip.
+ her Frankie Shop Joya sweater is available at NET-A-PORTER
(Photo via @greceghanem)
Wait for this one: Mugler reflective cropped jacket as seen worn by Hanna MW while out and about Paris during Fall 2022 Fashion Week. Available at MYTHERESA
* Futuristic styles such as this cropped technical jacket define Mugler’s contemporary approach to design. It features a funnel neck, rounded shoulders, and reflective trims that give it a space-age look.
(Photo via @hannamw)