Janka Polliani in Miu Miu. Her high-rise wool-blend miniskirt is available at MYTHERESA
* This Miu Miu miniskirt brings sartorial sophistication to desk-to-dinner dressing. Made from a bouclé woven wool-blend, this high-waist, A-line style has contrast striped trims at the waist, hem and pockets.
(Photo via @polliani)
Time to show off your legs…
Emili Sindlev in Pucci. Her exclusive to MYTHERESA printed miniskirt is available HERE
* Miniskirts are back on our radar, and this colorful iteration from Pucci is an eye-catching way to adopt the trend. It’s made from a stretchy cotton-blend with a wrap-style front.
Sophie Smith in Marques’Almeida. Her cargo denim miniskirt is available at FARFETCH
* Marques’Almeida takes a deconstructive approach to denim, as a way to find innovative ways to craft the timeless fabric. Here, the mini skirt is reimagined with asymmetrical cargo pockets and finished with a raw hem.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M Studio studded denim skirt
* Studio Collection. Extra-short, 5-pocket skirt in washed cotton denim decorated with metal studs. Low waist and wide waistband with belt loops, zip fly, and two buttons.
LAIA’S PICK: H&M short linen-blend skirt
* Short skirt in a woven linen and viscose blend. Regular waist, concealed zipper at one side, and a slit at front. Lined.
LAIA’S PICK: Magda Butrym ruched floral miniskirt available at MYTHERESA
* Magda Butrym proves that the micro miniskirt is here to stay with this floral-print style. It’s gathered and ruched for a figure-flattering silhouette that accentuates the hips.
+ The Attico Ferdi suede sandals
* Despite their flat profile, the Ferdi style from The Attico elevates any occasion’s ensemble. Made from black suede, this square-toed pair has elegant straps that wind from toe to ankle, and wrap around the leg.