Emili Sindlev in the Stine Goya Adonis matching set. Similar to her cardigan, available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Marianne Theodorsen in ROTATE. Her scoop-neck top is available at FARFETCH + matching ribbed-waistband high-waist shorts also available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @marianne_theodorsen)
Jen Azoulay in the Sea Hayden cropped halterneck top available at NET-A-PORTER
* Sea’s ‘Hayden’ top is made from a wool-blend that’s crocheted in a cool kaleidoscopic pattern and has an open construction. It’s designed in a slim silhouette with self-tie halterneck straps and a scalloped, cropped hem. Underpin yours with adhesive cups and style it with a skirt or jeans.
Marianne Smyth in the Hayden crocheted wool-blend cardigan available at NET-A-PORTER
* The kaleidoscopic pattern crocheted into Sea’s ‘Hayden’ sweater features a beautiful combination of colors and geometric shapes. Made from a wool-blend in an open construction, it has two dainty ties at the front to secure it closed. Underpin yours with a triangle bra or camisole for coverage.
+ also available at MATCHESFASHION
* Exude a spirited mood with Sea’s blue Hayden cardigan, which is crocheted from a soft wool blend with a scoop neckline and drawstring front.
(Photo via @smythsisters)
Lucy Williams is wearing the same cardigan.
(Photo via @lucywilliams02)
Jeanette Madsen in Magda Butrym. Similar to her floral knit set: floral-intarsia knitted sweater, available at FARFETCH
* Magda Butrym adorns this knitted jumper with an all-over delicate floral print offering a romantic touch to a classic knitwear staple.
+ floral-knit shorts, available at FARFETCH
* Woven in a jacquard rendition of this season’s recurring rose motif, these Magda Butrym shorts are crafted in a red-hued wool-blend fabrication.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)