Tina Leung in Paco Rabanne. Similar to her floral-print lace turtleneck long sleeve maxi dress, available at NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* Paco Rabanne’s dress is elegant and darkly romantic. It’s cut from sheer black lace that’s printed with vibrant blooms and gathered at the front to create a beautiful drape. The high neck, bell sleeves and dipped maxi hem add a characteristic ’70s flare. Style yours with chunky boots.
(Photo via @tinaleung)
I’ve found so many good ones…
Julie Sariñana is wearing the Free People First Date Maxi Dress in Ivory Combo.
* Stand out in this so special maxi dress featured in a retro-inspired floral print with low scoop neckline and pleating throughout for added shape.
(Photo via @sincerelyjules)
Aimee Song in Valentino.
Get her Roman Stud Small leather shoulder bag in Flamingo Pink at MYTHERESA
* Valentino Garavani updates its iconic hardware on the new Roman Stud Small shoulder bag. The lines of the pyramidal details are elegantly mirrored by the diamond-quilted leather, which comes in flamingo pink. Make yours a glamorous plus-one for evenings out, or whenever you wish to make a statement.
+ her Rose Edition leather slingback pumps in white.
* Living la vie en rose is made all the easier when wearing Valentino Garavani’s Atelier 03 Rose Edition slingback pumps. A striking design in optic white leather, they’re meticulously stitched with 3D petal appliqués. The exquisite craftsmanship is a reminder of the label’s roots in couture, which sets the Italian fashion house apart from many contemporary maisons.
(Photo via @aimeesong)
Nina Sandbech is wearing a Magda Butrym orange floral-print mini shirt dress available at NET-A-PORTER Magda Butrym’s mini dress combines distinct ’80s elements with bold femininity. Made from silk patterned with vibrant flowers, it has dramatic, structured shoulders and a partial belt at the reverse that creates a nipped-in waist. The coordinating scarf looks great knotted over the classic collar or tied to the handle of your tote.
(Photo via @ninasandbech)
LAIA’S PICK: Isabel Marant Mireya floral minidress
* A party dress, according to Isabel Marant, should have the big puff sleeves and frilly hemline seen on this Mireya minidress. Ruched through the front for a flattering fit, it features the head-turning florals that were seen throughout the Parisian label’s Spring/Summer 2021 runway.
LAIA’S PICK: Ganni Floral stretch-silk midi dress
* Romance will be in the air whenever you step out in this rose-print midi dress from GANNI. Made from stretch-fused silk for a beautiful drape, and accentuated with figure-hugging ruching along the bodice, it makes a charming impression from all angles.