1- An oversized knit. Mirjam Flatau is wearing the Totême Tomar ribbed wool-blend sweater in Cream. Available at NET-A-PORTER
* Totême’s collections are all about uniform dressing – each piece will work perfectly with the clothes you already own. Knitted from a wool-blend for a luxuriously thick, weighty handle, this ribbed ‘Tomar’ sweater is loose in shape and has extra long sleeves. The deep side slits and zip-up funnel neck ensure easy, comfortable layering.
+ get her Ann Demeulemeester leather riding boots, available at MYTHERESA
+ get her Bottega Veneta The Pouch Clutch in black leather.
(Photo via @mija_mija)
2- A white coat. Beatrice Gutu is wearing the Anine Bing Hunter Coat.
* The Hunter Coats long, streamlined silhouette is finished with a turn-back hem for easy tailoring without compromising its intended fit and fabric quality. It’s a collarless, full-length style that is perfectly clean and simple, finished with flat on-seam pockets and an understated self-tie belt at the waist. The Hunter Coat is crafted in the same luxurious wool-cashmere blend as our best-selling Dylan Coat from the Classics Collection, but in soft, muted ivory.
(Photo via @beatrice.gutu)
3- A glossy trench. Anouk Yve is wearing a Frankie Shop Patent Trench Coat, available at MYTHERESA
+ more on the ballet flats trend going on this Spring!
(Photo via @anoukyve)
4- A checked jacket. Darja Barannik is wearing the Isabel Marant Kingy gathered-shoulder checked jacket, available at MATCHESFASHION * Isabel Marant’s white Kingy jacket is woven with a graphic black check that evokes a bygone-era elegance. It’s made to a straight fit that’s shaped with the label’s signature statement shoulders and double-breasted centre, then framed with black edges. Layer it over a simple T-shirt with a leather midi skirt for a considered smart edit.
(Photo via @darjabarannik)
5- A denim jacket. Jeanette Madsen is wearing the Bash Dilara Denim Jacket.
* The DILARA jacket by ba&sh is a bold revision of the denim jacket. In pure cotton denim, this short, voluminous jacket has gathered sleeves for a rounded effect. The back is gathered and the waist is highlighted with a back panel. The ba&sh signature is embroidered on the back. A truly original jacket!
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)
6- A denim shirt. Chloé Harrouche is wearing the Ganni x Levi’s peter-pan collar blouse available at FARFETCH
* We heard somewhere that with the right denim, a girl can conquer the world. Well, if that is true, we’re going in GANNI x Levi’s. Meaning: we’ll be wearing this indigo-blue denim shirt while working our way to the top. Who’s joining?
(Photo via @louloudesaison)
7- A knitted vest. Pernille Teisbaek is wearing a Mango button vest in Dark Navy.
* Knitted fabric. Classic collar. Sleeveless. Two-buttoned flap chest pockets. Button up.
+ get her Mango high waist straight jeans
* Blue Edition Collection: Inspired by the 90s . 100% Cotton. Straight design. Long design. Decorative rips detail. High waist. Loops. Five pockets. Zip and one button fastening.
+ her Saint Laurent Anaïs 55 leather pumps in Perle/Marine
* The Anaïs 55 pumps encapsulate the timeless, elegant style that can only be Saint Laurent. Set on tapered kitten heels, they’re crafted from polished ivory white leather with sharply pointed toes featuring a bow and golden YSL emblem. Style yours with one of the label’s iconic Le Smoking jackets and fitted pants.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)