Paola Alberdi out and about Milan during Fall 2020 Fashion Week. She’s wearing a Frankie ShopBelted wool-blend wrap blazer available at NET-A-PORTER
* PorterEdit lists the blazer as the number one wardrobe essential, and this style by Frankie Shop might just be one of the chicest we’ve seen. It’s cut from beige wool-blend with structured shoulders and has a belt to cinch the relaxed shape. The longline silhouette means you can either layer it over pants or wear it as a dress with knee boots.
(Photo via @romilux)
Emili Sindlev out and about Milan during Fall 2020 Fashion Week. She’s wearing a Miu Miu emrboidered silk blouse available at MYTHERESA and MATCHESFASHION (and previously worn by Danielle Bernstein and Camille Charrière)
* Indulge in Miu Miu’s girlish appeal with this black blouse. Crafted in Italy from lightweight silk, it’s defined by mid-length puff sleeves and a contrasting white collar with elegant floral embroidery. Match its youthful vibe with a checked miniskirt.
** Oversized collars were a key element on Miu Miu’s Resort 2020 runway, like the white floral-embroidered variation which adorns this black blouse. Noting the retro influences of the show, it’s crafted in Italy from fluid silk crepe de Chine with padded puff sleeves and falls to a relaxed button-down silhouette. Tuck it into high-rise shorts teamed with platform sandals to encapsulate the vintage mood.
(Photo via @elegantshooter)
Aylin Koenig out in Milan during Fall 2020 Fashion Week wearing the Rotate Birger Christensen Phoebe top available at MYTHERESA (previously worn by Anne Laure Mais)
* Dial up the drama in ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN’s Phoebe crop top. Cut from high-shine fabric in «Egret,» this style is defined by an off-the-shoulder neckline, voluminous long sleeves with elasticated cuffs and ruched bodice. Wear yours in the daytime with high-waisted denim.
(Photo via Instagram)
Gilda Ambrosio outside the Etro Fall 2020 Runway Show. He Pegaso crossbody bag is available at FARFETCH
* Red leather Pegaso crossbody bag from Etro featuring an adjustable shoulder strap, a gold-tone logo plaque, a back slip pocket, a foldover top and an internal logo patch.
+ her Attico X Linda Farrow Marfa sunglasses are available at MYTHERESA
* The Attico collaborates with Linda Farrow to delivery a chunky yet polished pair of sunglasses with this classic black pair called Marfa. They are crafted in Japan from semi-transparent acetate with a sculpted square silhouette and logo branding at the temple.
+ her Attico Lilac Purple satin Slingback pumps are available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @ giuliarosatelli__ph)
Angela Rozas out and about Milan for Fall 2020 Fashion Week. Her Gucci Ultrapace Mid-Top suede sneakers are available at MYTHERESA and GUCCI.COM
* Inspired by the classic running shoe, Gucci’s Ultrapace sneakers are presented in a mid-top silhouette for the new season. Made in Italy, this dynamic pair applies a range of colorful hues to distressed suede for a «pre-loved» vintage feel, while the label’s logo is visible in embroidered accents and rubber details.
** Presented in a new mid-top shape for Cruise 2020 that hits just at the ankle, the women’s sneaker is constructed in a diverse mix of suede and fabrics, borrowing inspiration from the classic running shoe. The shoe blends different colored suede, reflective fabric and mesh trims and has a distressed effect for a vintage appeal. Various House details further enrich the sports influenced shape, with embroidered Gucci and G, Interlocking G rubber detail and Gucci vintage logo label. The style is completed by a terry cloth lining and a velcro strap with «Mid» detail.
(Photo via Instagram)
Angela Rozas on her way to the MSGM Fall 2020 Show in a double-breasted ruffled crepe blazer dress available at MATCHESFASHION
* Shaded in vibrant pink, this dress is emblematic of Italian label MSGM’s colourful inclinations. It’s cut from mid-weight crepe and tailored for a narrow profile, shaped with a double-breasted close with covered fabric buttons, trimmed with ruffles and topped with peak lapels that give the sense of a slightly broader silhouette. Style with heels and crystal earrings for a confident edit.
(photo via Instagram)
Leonie Hanne on he way to the Koché X Emilio Pucci Fall 2020 Runway Show.
Her By Far Mini Croc-Effect Leather Tote is available at MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
(Photo via @walnutsvalley)
Nina Suess wearing Linda Farrow Round link acetate glasses chain available at MATCHESFASHION
* Linda Farrow’s Resort 2020 collection celebrates the label’s 1970s heritage, referenced by this ivory glasses chain. It’s crafted in Japan from Italian acetate to geometric round links and features a gold-plated logo plaque. Attach it to oversized shades to tap the retro mood.
(Photo via @tylerjoe)