1- A classic cotton trench. Here, Sophie Smith in Mango. Similar to hers: Mango Belt cotton-blend trench
* Water-repellent. 100% Cotton. Midi design. Straight design. Crossover design. Lapel-collar. Long sleeve with buttoned cuffs. Loops. Adjustable belt. Side pockets. Button fastening on the front section.
The spring clothes no woman should be without…
2- A black blazer. Here, Marie Hindkaer in the Totême Loreo double-breasted blazer in black woven.
* Elin Kling makes the kind of staples that’ll form the foundation of any closet – she likens Totême’s design process to creating a «uniform» that can be worn on repeat. Tailored for an oversized fit, this ‘Loreo’ blazer is blended with wool, so it has a little weight (and warmth) to it. The shoulder are lightly padded.
(Photo via @mariehindkaer)
3- A leather blazer. My pick: ARKET oversized leather blazer
* A tailored blazer designed with a straight, oversized fit, cut from premium soft and pliable leather that has undergone a chrome-free tanning process. A timeless style that will age beautifully over time, detailed with a single single-button closure at front, one welt pocket at the chest front and two jetted pockets with flaps. The cut-and-sewn seams add a subtle modern detail to the look.
+ or Nanushka Evan faux leather blazer
(Photo via @pepamack)
4- A zip-detailed sweater. Here, Jeanette Madsen in CLOSED.
(Photo via @_jeanettemadsen_)
5- A button-detailed sweater. Here, Jessie Bush in the Sézane Micky sweater in Khaki.
(Photo via @wethepeoplestyle)
6- A printed sweatshirt. Here, Brittany Xavier in H&M. Similar to the sweatshirt available HERE
(Photo via @brittanyxavier)
7- A cutout dress. Danielle Bernstein in the Reformation Belmond Dress in Blue. Available at REFORMATION and NET-A-PORTER
* Not as complicated as it looks. The Belmond is slim fitting throughout with a cut out that wraps around the back and a center back tie. This dress provides an edgy yet sophisticated look
* Reformation’s ‘Belmond’ dress is made from baby-blue cotton-blend that’s ribbed to emphasize the slim fit – the yarns are sourced from deadstock fabric to avoid waste and reduce carbon footprint. Detailed with sleek cutouts and slim waist ties, it has a collared V-neckline and buttons through the front. Wear it with everything from ankle boots to sneakers.
(Photo via @weworewhat)