1. Blumarine embellished logo mini bags. Available at FARFETCH and MYTHERESA
* Embrace Blumarine’s 2000s-inspired aesthetic with this glossy shoulder bag. Made from patent leather, it has a structured silhouette and dainty crystal embellishments that spell out the brand’s name.
(Photo: @chrisellelim and @aimeesong via @guelsphotos)
As seen on the streets…
2- Oversized mask sunglasses. Here, Veronica Ferraro in Max Mara. * Bold sunglasses made entirely of acetate. The geometric front piece in a distinctive oversized shape embodies the bold, avant-garde spirit of Lee Miller, American photographer and model. The design is completed by the Max Mara logo on the temples. Presented in a customised case. Similar to hers, available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @veronicaferraro)
3. Philosophy X Sebago contrast-stitching loafers. As seen worn by Erika Boldrin. Available at FARFETCH
* From Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini’s collaboration with Sebago® comes the new must-have loafer of the season: a new version of the American brand’s iconic penny loafer, enriched with an unexpected touch of fun in Philosophy’s glam-rock spirit. Made of burgundy or black brushed leather, this model features neon yellow or fuchsia stitching, while the back is personalized with the gold PLS logo.
(Photo via @erika_boldrin)
4. Prada triangle logo metal hair slides. As seen worn by Leonie Hanne. Available at FARFETCH
* The iconic triangle logo with its essential shape is the protagonist of a line of jewelry with modern allure. Prada’s historic code defines this pair of hair clips featuring the engraved lettering logo.
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
6. Pink Bags. Here, Vanessa Hong carrying the Prada Antique Nappa in alabaster pink. Available at PRADA.COM * This bag with casual, classic allure is made of glossy nappa leather with a natural finish. The handmade wrinkled effect contrasts with the concept of a rigid construction, reinterpreting an everyday object that can be worn without constraints. Presented for the Spring Summer 2023 collection, the accessory that is a re-edition of a bag presented in 2001 is decorated with the enameled metal triangle logo.
(Photo via @vanessahong)