2- With our favorite knitwear matching set. Here, Alexandra Guerain wearing an Acne Studios brushed cotton trench available ON SALE at MYTHERESA
* Acne Studios consistently stocks our outerwear edits with stylish designs like this trench coat. Made from brushed cotton, it has cuffed raglan sleeves and double-breasted fastening. Since it’s made for a generous fit, go one size down if you would prefer a more fitted silhouette.
(Photo via @alexandraguerain)
LAIA’S PICK: Totême tied-waist double-breasted trench-coat available at FARFETCH and NET-A-PORTER
* A trench coat like this one by Totême will never be off-trend because the shape and style are so classic. Designed in a ‘Concrete’ hue, it’s cut from water-repellent tech cotton-blend and has all the details you might expect, including a storm flap, buttoned cuffs and epaulettes, and comes with a belt to cinch your waist.
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop Woven twill trench coat available at MYTHERESA
* No well-curated wardrobe should be without a trench coat, and we love Frankie Shop’s take on the traditional style. Oversized lapels, slight flares through the cuffs and a deep back vent bring a modern touch to this beige design, which is made from durable mid-weight woven twill. Style yours with lug-sole boots to be at fashion’s forefront.
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop oversized hooded trench coat available at FARFETCH
* Ever had the feeling when the right song comes up it’s like you can conquer the world? It’s the same with this oversized hooded trench coat from Frankie Shop. Now when it starts raining you don’t need to worry.
LAIA’S PICK: Mango cotton-blend trench
* 100% Cotton. Straight design. Crossover design. Lapel-collar. Long sleeve with buttoned cuffs. Loops. Adjustable belt. Side pockets. Button fastening on the front section.