Chloé Harrouche is wearing her Bottega Veneta Chain Pouch as a necklace…
But, similar to hers: Bottega Veneta 18kt gold-plated necklace
* Chunky chains are fashion’s favorite accessory this season; get in on the trend with this necklace from Bottega Veneta. Made in Italy from 18kt gold-plated sterling silver, the design has a rolo-chain silhouette with invisible link closure. It’s a statement piece that adds savoir-faire to any ensemble.
From family, friends, and coworkers…
LAIA’S PICK: Missoma Gold Cotterie Chain Necklace
* The Coterie chain necklace features a striking combination of plain and twisted links. It’s designed to amp up simple silhouettes by adding a bold finish to any look. Wear it solo or layer in more chains for a bold look. Opposites attract, and the TWISTED collection embodies this from concept to design, inspired by the movement of ropes and the bonds between chain links.
+ Missoma Gold Mini Cord Hoops
* The mini Cord hoops are designed to be an ultra wearable mini hoop style with maximum impact. The partially twisted design makes them a bold addition to any look. Stack with other mini hoops for a gold-finish flourish to your ear stack. Also comes in silver – because, options.
+ Missoma Gold Ancient Hoops
* Inspired by the power and unity of women, the Helical Collection re-imagines helix curves into sculptural, bold and elegant shapes. With three fused helix curves and an open back, these gold-plated hoops are a statement update to your collection, but are low-key enough to be worn every day.
Sabina Socol is wearing the Missoma Gold Marina Double Chain Necklace
* Put a twist on simplicity with this gold plated chain necklace in a double rope design. The plaited style looks great worn solo, or added to other necklaces and chains for a statement layered look.
+ the Lucy Williams Gold Rising Sun Medallion Coin Necklace
* The Gold Rising Sun Medallion Necklace lights up the Lucy Williams x Missoma collection. Inspired by ancient Roman iconography, an 18ct gold-plated coin, which depicts an ancient image of the sun, is incorporated into a contemporary necklace with a long bobble chain.
Jeanette Madsen is wearing the Elhanati 18kt gold nude ring * 18kt gold nude ring from Orit Elhanati featuring 18kt gold and curved lines. POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: Orit Elhanati scores 4 out 5 on its impact on people, the planet and animals by independent ethical brand rating agency Good On You. It uses a high proportion of eco-friendly and recycled materials limiting the amount of chemicals, water and wastewater used in production. Its products are made in-house by the owner. Its products are generally free from animal products.
Linda Tol is wearing the Tilly Sveaas Large 23.5kt gold-plated curb chain bracelet * Tilly Sveaas defines arm candy with this large curb chain bracelet. The chunky design is plated in 23.5kt yellow gold with oversized links that are brought together via a heavy T-bra closure. (Photo via Instagram)