Shop Tommy Hilfiger 30th anniversary capsule collection
Suki and Immy Waterhouse have worked together for the first time to launch Tommy Hilfiger’s limited edition capsule collection with a distinctly vintage look and a modern and youthful touch, to celebrate its 30th anniversary exclusive at MyTheresa. The eight-piece 90’s chic range features modernised versions of iconic sportswear pieces featuring the brand’s famous American flag logo, including jumpers, underwear and trousers, updated in luxe fabrics. “It feels like only yesterday when I started,” says Hilfiger, “I always wanted to have a globally recognized lifestyle brand but never expected our company to grow on such an incredible scale.”
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Hilfiger’s career in fashion began as a high school student in 1969, when he opened a small chain of stores called People’s Place with just $150. His goal was to bring “cool big city styles” from New York to his friends in their small town in upstate New York. By 1979 he had moved to New York City to pursue a career as a full-time fashion designer, launching what has since become a megabrand in 1985. To this day he still oversees the company’s creative endeavours, which includes the design of the clothes, which consistently refresh that beloved “essence of classic American cool style”. And it’s not hard to see why this popular choice for preppy chic is a firm favourite among the likes of Suki and Immy Waterhouse and Gigi Hadid – and the Hilfiger Collection label means that all of those iconic must-haves can be yours with just a few clicks.
This season mytheresa.com presents the exclusive ‘mytheresa.com x Tommy re-edition collection’, with yet another suitably fresh take on classic Tommy Hilfiger favourites. “The mytheresa.com x Tommy re-edition collection revisits ‘90s nostalgia and celebrates iconic styles from our archives,” said Tommy Hilfiger. “Some of my favourite designs from my early years have been modernized for today with innovative fabrications, luxe fabrics and modern silhouettes.” From jeans to jackets and dresses to sweatshirts, Justin O’Shea has picked out the most charming additions to any wardrobe, exclusively for mytheresa.com customers.
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- The Istanbul-based footwear brands cool girls are obsessed with
- How to style white jeans this winter (like a Victoria’s Secret angel)
- If you love Reformation, you’re gonna crave this new brand
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now
- From Vetements to Re/Done: the reworked Levi’s we’ve been dreaming of
- Are you a Good American?
- The statement sweater is the new deconstructed shirt
- This iconic watch is making a comeback, according to every fashion girl out there
- Sorry Demna Gvasalia: these are the reworked jeans every fashion girl loves