See the first photo of Kendall Jenner starring in Givenchy Fall Winter 2014 Campaign
Featuring a plethora of models including Jamie Bochert, Mariacarla Boscono, Julia Nobis, Veroniek Gielkens, Harry Brant (the son of Stephanie Seymour) and the aforementioned surprising addition of Kendall Jenner (in case you don’t see her she sits transfixed at the bottom left corner), Givenchy’s moody and dark campaign for Fall/Winter 2014-15 was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot and will be released in full across international magazines in the coming weeks.
What do you think of Kendall Jenner starring in Givenchy Fall Winter 2014 campaign? Did she land the job for the good reasons…?
- Kendall Jenner covers Vogue September 2016 issue (wears Gucci)
- Are you a Good American?
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- Riccardo Tisci’s Givenchy signature pieces (you need to shop right now)
- How to pull off the Harry Styles floral print shirt look when you’re not Harry Styles
- How to style white jeans this winter (like a Victoria’s Secret angel)
- Gaga goes Versace (at the Super Bowl Halftime Show)
- The statement sweater is the new deconstructed shirt
- Models love this bag, fashion girls will adore its bejeweled version
- Celebrating #IWD: 10 female-led fashion brands to invest in right now