Alexander Wang X HM Ad Campaign
READ MORE: Alexander Wang Full Collection LOOKBOOK!
The Alexander Wang X HM ad campaign has officially been unvealed, and (as expected), it paints a picture of Wang’s H&M girl as one who has an affinity for boxy silhouettes, sportswear fabrications, and football (it features a hockey stick and boxing gloves plus a couple of real live athletes: soccer player Andy Carroll and kickboxer Rivaldino dos Santos). Mikael Jansson photographed the two men as well as models Joan Smalls, Raquel Zimmermann, Isabeli Fontana and Natasha Poly for a worlwide print starting today. Wang’s “ultimate dream team” is also to appear in a TV commercial, which starts airing on Oct. 30, and an online film.
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- If you love Reformation, you’re gonna crave this new brand
- Demna Gvasalia’s first bag for Balenciaga is out
- All the New York Fall 2017 fashion girls-approved collections
- Fendi Pre-Fall 2017
- Alexander Wang X Adidas (Drop Three)
- Sorry Demna Gvasalia: these are the reworked jeans every fashion girl loves
- How to pull off Comme des Garçons beyond the MET Gala
- Spring 2017 London Fashion Week: 10 collections you need to invest in
- Fashion girl-approved Halloween outfit ideas