Saint Laurent Spring 2022 runway show. FROM VOGUE: Since COVID upended everything, Anthony Vaccarello had chosen to present his Saint Laurent collections via the medium of film, using spectacular natural settings, from sand dunes to glaciers, as his backdrops. Not so tonight. We’re back to Paris, baby! Vaccarello’s powerful and uncompromising spring collection was once again shown within twinkling distance of the Eiffel Tower. (A roar came from the crowd when it lit up.) Still, he hasn’t entirely given up on the idea of drawing on the elements. For one thing, the show was held outside, on a cool darkening evening, and for another, there was the impossible to miss thundering waterfall which cascaded down the pyrotechnic light display at the finale.
Best looks of the runway show + front row…
Tiffany Hsu out and about Paris in a total Saint Laurent look. Her silk blouse is available at MYTHERESA
* Tap Saint Laurent’s sophisticated yet sultry take on after-hours glamour with this black blouse. Made from sheer silk, it has a relaxed fit with blouson sleeves and a lavallière neckline that will draw many admiring glances. Layer it under one of the label’s iconic Le Smoking blazers for a sensual take on cocktail hour styling.
+ get her croc-effect leather belt, also available at MYTHERESA
* Add texture and sophistication to your ensembles with this polished black croc-effect belt from Saint Laurent. Made from supple calfskin leather, it fastens via a golden square buckle – engraved with logo detailing.
+ what about her gorgeous red lips!Get her beauty look with:
– Yves Saint Laurent The Slim Velvet Radical Matte Lipstick
– Yves Saint Laurent Water Stain Lip Stain
– Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Satin Lipstick Collection
(Photo via @tiffanyhsu)
Pernille Teisbaek in a Saint Laurent Button-embellished bouclé-tweed mini dress, available at MATCHESFASHION
* Anthony Vaccarello pays homage to the legacy of Yves Saint Laurent in this black dress, which is cut from suiting-inspired bouclé tweed — the house’s founder revolutionised fashion of the 1960s by loaning from the codes of traditional menswear. Cut with an elegant décolleté neckline and hourglass waist, it has a playful mini hem and golden interlocking-ring buttons.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
Camille Charrière is wearing a Saint Laurent Silver Metallic stretch-jersey bodysuit, available at NET-A-PORTER
* SAINT LAURENT’s Anthony Vaccarello used metallic bodysuits to underpin mini skirts and ’60s-style tailoring on the Fall ’21 runway. This one is made from smooth stretch-jersey in a shimmery silver hue and has a low scooped neckline and high-cut legs. Echo the show styling to channel the collection’s glam-rock mood.
+ the Blade embellished patent-leather slingback pumps in black, also available at NET-A-PORTER
* SAINT LAURENT’s ‘Blade’ pumps have been crafted in Italy from glossy patent-leather and embellished with polished silver-tone caps that really emphasize the square toes. They have flexible slingback straps and tapered heels. Wear yours with everything from tailoring to cycling shorts.
(Photo via @camillecharriere)