Jessie Bush wearing the ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN Gathered plissé satin-jersey midi dress available at NET-A-PORTER
* Jeanette Madsen and Thora Valdimars are regularly spotted wearing their own designs for ROTATE Birger Christensen, whether it’s to dinner with friends or the shows during Copenhagen fashion week. This midi dress is made from blush satin-jersey with a plissé finish that enhances the shimmer of the silver threads woven into the fabric. Take cues from the founders and wear it with ankle boots.
Thora Valdimars in the ROTATE Double-Breasted Blazer Dress available at BROWNS
* This black Rotate buttoned double-breasted blazer dress is crafted with an A-line silhouette and features notch lapels, long sleeves, and is embellished with decorative buttons to the front. As the fashion historian Valerie Steele once said, ‘Power dressing is combat gear for the trip to the top.’ So if you get any lip in this Rotate dress, just tell them to button it.
Jeanette Madsen in the Petra off-the-shoulder floral-jacquard mini dress available at NET-A-PORTER
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. ROTATE Birger Christensen’s striking teal ‘Petra’ top is made from metallic cotton-rich jacquard woven with a tonal snake pattern. Designed with dramatic drapes sleeves, it has a slim fit and internal boning. Temper the cropped hem with high-rise jeans or tailoring.
Jeanette Madsen in the Petra cropped metallic jacquard top available at NET-A-PORTER
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. ROTATE Birger Christensen’s Jeanette Friis Madsen and Thora Valdimars lovingly create the kind of dresses they’ve always dreamt of owning. Referencing ’80s prom styles, this ‘Petra’ mini is cut from rigid floral-jacquard and lightly pleated for shape. It has a close fit through the bodice and ruched cap sleeves that can be worn on or off the shoulders. Match your heels and jewelry to the pops of silver.
Jeantte Madsen in the Masha embellished stretch-jersey mini dress available at NET-A-PORTER
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. ROTATE Birger Christensen’s pieces channel high-octane ’80s glamour, making it a great brand to turn to this party season. Designed exclusively for us, this ‘Masha’ mini dress is cut from stretch-jersey covered in light-catching paillettes and shimmering threads, and has retro padded shoulders. You can also wear it as a top – just flip it around so the V-neck is at the back.
Linda Tol wearing the Masha sequined bouclé top available at NET-A-PORTER
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. ROTATE Birger Christensen has designed a special party capsule for us inspired by all things ’80s. Made from black bouclé, this ‘Masha’ top is decorated with light-catching silver sequins. It has shoulder pads and can be worn back to front, depending on your mood. Wear it with black jeans and a high ponytail.