Also perfect if you’re planning on celebrating Christmas at home…
Natalie Lim Suarez in the BITE Studios ribbed ECOVERO-blend jersey maxi dress, available at NET-A-PORTER
* BITE Studios’ dress is made from ribbed ECOVERO™-blend jersey that’s sourced from FSC-certified forests and so comfortable to wear. It has a fitted bodice enhanced by figure-shaping seams and falls to a gently gathered maxi skirt. Wear yours with neutral accessories.
(Photo via @natalieoffduty)
Sophie Smith in H&M. She’s wearing this rib-knit dress available at HM.COM
* Straight-cut, calf-length dress in rib-knit fabric with wool content. V-neck, long, voluminous raglan sleeves with ribbed cuffs, and straight-cut hem with slits at sides.
+ Similar to her dress: Ribbed dress , available at HM.COM * Relaxed-fit, calf-length dress in a fine rib knit with wool content. Dropped shoulders, long sleeves, and a straight-cut hem with slits at sides.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
Jessie Bush in a Lisa Yang ribbed midi dress. Similar to hers: – Navy Rita ribbed cashmere midi dress, available at NET-A-PORTER * The cashmere used to make this Lisa Yang ‘Rita’ dress is weighted and incredibly soft. Knitted for a relaxed fit, it’s ribbed and slit at the side for ease of movement. When it comes to styling, switch between mules, sneakers and knee boots.
– Dark brown Lauren ribbed cashmere turtleneck dress, available at NET-A-PORTER
* Lisa Yang is known for her sleek approach to classic knitwear and this chocolate cashmere maxi dress is a minimalist’s dream. The turtleneck design means it’s easy to pull on and the ribbed finish works to gently hug and elongate your silhouette. Wear it with ballet flats or ankle boots.
(Photo via @wethepeoplestyle)
LAIA’S PICK: Loulou Studio Larda dress, available at NET-A-PORTER
* LOULOU STUDIO’s minimalist silhouettes are heavily influenced by the art, architecture and chic spirit of Paris. This ‘Larga’ dress is rib-knitted from a sumptuous blend of wool and cashmere and effortlessly skims your figure. Style yours with boots or mules, depending on the occasion.