Annabel Rosendahl is wearing a Moncler down vest. Similar to her, in fuchsia or yellow, available at LUISAVIAROMA + a hooded shorter version is available at MYTHERESA
* The Alpiste vest from Moncler is ideal for layering over snug knitwear after a run down the piste. It’s filled with supremely soft down and comes in a neon-green hue.
+ and just like that fleece jackets are cool again
(Photo via @annabelrosendahl)
It’ll keep you warm until Spring…
Angela Fink in the Free People In A Bubble Puffer Vest available at FREEPEOPLE.COM
* The perfect keeps-you-warm studio-to-street puffer, this water-resistant, satin-finish vest is featured in a bold, oversized style with a slouchy fit, perfect for layering, with a collared neckline and zip closure.
+ she’s also wearing the Free People Wendy Ribbed Romper, also available at FREEPEOPLE.COM
* The perfect statement-making romper featured in a seriously soft, ribbed knit fabrication and slouchy silhouette with a colorful, space-dye striped pattern, oversized button front detailing, and bell-sleeves.
(Photo via @angelafink)
Amy Appleton Dreyer in the Frankie Shop Aspen puffer vest in white, available at MYTHERESA
* This white vest from Frankie Shop will suit a myriad of cold-weather occasions. It’s filled with insulating down inside a technical shell, and has a funnel neck and toggle closures for enduring warmth.
+ how to master your winter layers
(Photo via @stepsofstyle)
Jen Azoulay in The Frankie Shop down vest in black, available at MYTHERESA
(Photo via @jen_wonders)
(Photo via @oliviafaeh)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M Stand-Up collar puffer vest
* Boxy, quilted puffer vest in woven fabric. High, stand-up collar, zipper and wind flap at front with snap fasteners, and gently dropped shoulders. Front pockets with flap and snap fastener and elasticized drawstring at hem for adjustable fit. Lined.
LAIA’S PICK: H&M quilted vest in light pink
* Short, boxy vest in quilted, lightly padded woven fabric. Collar, snap fasteners at front, yoke at back, and chest pockets with flap. Straight-cut hem.