Emili Sindlev in Acne Studios. Her printed-linen blouse is available at MYTHERESA
* Tap one of the standout motifs from Acne Studios’s Spring ’21 runway show with this black and white star-print blouse. Made in Italy from linen, it has a relaxed silhouette and fastens via long, draping ties at the back.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
Just take note…
A Ganni Oversize collar striped sleeveless shirt seen on Emily Wilson. Available at FARFETCH
* Earn your fashion stripes the easy way with this Kelly green and white striped shirt from GANNI. Fabricated from crisp organic cotton, the wearable design boasts the label’s now iconic ruffled oversize collar. Tailoring done your way.
(Photo via @emilylouiseannabel)
Audrey Afonso in the Free People Tutti Frutti Tie Front Kimono. Available at FREEPEOPLE
* Perfectly patterned and so versatile, this sweet kimono features a gingham pattern with a fun citrus fruit pattern throughout in an open, tapered silhouette with tie-front feature.
(Photo via @audreyafs)
The Rixo Blake floral cotton shirt seen on Alice Bell. Available at MYTHERESA
* Add a dash of nature to your virtual meetings and parties with the Blake blouse by RIXO, printed with painterly florals against a verdant green backdrop. Made from cotton, the style has a sharp point collar, a gathered yoke and statement balloon sleeves. Style with denim to complete the look.
(Photo via @stalkalice)
Danielle Bernstein in Saint Laurent. Her polka-dot silk crepe de chine blouse is available at MYTHERESA
* This Saint Laurent blouse typifies the hero top: it comes in a delightful polka-dot print and a perennially chic ’70s silhouette. Made from pale beige silk crêpe de chine for a fluid drape, it has poet cuffs and a ruffled neckline with self ties. Temper yours with structured pressed pleat pants.
* Ruffled blouses like SAINT LAURENT’s are high up on our shopping list this season. Designed for a slightly loose fit, it’s been made in Italy from fluid silk crepe de chine emblazoned with timeless black polka-dots. Tuck yours into leather shorts or pants.
* Talk about a statement piece. Embellished with a contrasting polka dot print, this blouse from Saint Laurent features a delicate ruffle collar and pleated details at the back. Monochrome meets femininity.
(Photo via @weworewhat)