Jen Azoulay in Helmsted. Her Kanta printed shirt is available at FARFETCH * Elegance made easy. Helmstedt’s Kanta printed shirt is always a delight to wear with its silk fabric that is covered with a blue brushstroke pattern. Button and feel good in this top. (Photo via @jen_wonders)
Danielle Bernstein in a Dodo Bar Or one-shoulder-jacquard crop top available at MYTHERESA
* For a fun and flattering summer style, look no further than Dodo Bar Or’s green crop top. The one-shoulder design has a sculpting stretch-fit, and features a distinctive geometric jacquard pattern. Style with the matching knit shorts.
+ the matching leggings cropped en jacquard, also available at MYTHERESA
* Embrace Dodo Bar Or’s ’70s-inspired summer style with these cropped green leggings. Shaped with a sculpting stretch-fit, the athleisure-informed pair is made from sustainable fibers, and boasts a distinctive geometric jacquard pattern. Style with the matching one-shoulder crop top and oversized sunglasses.
+ get Danielle’s Nanushka Evan faux leather blazer in Brick.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
LAIA’S PICK: H&M Resort shirt with pineapples
* Short-sleeved shirt in woven fabric. Resort collar, buttons at front, dropped shoulders, and a double-layered yoke at back. Rounded hem.
+ linen shorts
* Short shorts in airy linen. Regular waist, ruffle-trimmed waistband with covered elastic, and diagonal side pockets.
LAIA’S PICK: H&M silk-blend patterned shirt
* Boxy, short-sleeved shirt in a woven silk blend. Collar, buttons at front, and dropped shoulders. Straight-cut hem.
+ matching shorts.