Chiara Ferragni in Prada FW20, wearing our favorite ite of the collection: a Prada padded leather blazer.
+ get her Prada Safffiano Purse Belt (also available at MYTHERESA)
* Tend to keep your cards close to your chest? How about you store them in this Saffiano purse belt from Prada that secures around your waist instead. It’ll be much safer there.
+ The Row Zipped 1 boots
(Photo via @chiaraferragni)
Perfectly tailored but just so soft…
Emili Sindlev in a Prada FW20 outfit.
+ get her Prada Monolith shearling-lined boots in black and beige at FARFETCH
* You can kick anything with the right pair of boots. Crafted with a shearling lining and detailed with a ridged rubber sole, these Monolith boots from Prada were made for doing everything you want – in great style. Put your best foot forward.
(Photo via @emilisindlev)
SHOP NOW (if you can…): Prada padded leather blazer (also available at MATCHESFASHION)
* Miuccia Prada demonstrates her future-facing approach to tailoring with this blazer, which captured everyone’s attention on the FW20 runway. Made from soft, brown lamb leather in a padded construction, it’s made with exaggerated lapels and oversized flap pockets. Cinch it neatly over a pencil skirt via the contrasting black belt.
* Prada’s beige coat featured in the label’s AW20 runway presentation, which reimagined 1980s power dressing codes. It’s crafted in Italy from padded leather to a single-breasted silhouette with a detachable black leather belt, then lined in silk satin. Wear it with sorbet hues to mirror the runway styling.
LAIA’S PICK: Prada padded small tote
* One thing this crazy world has taught us is that life is short. So when you find something you love, like this beige small padded tote bag from Prada there’s only one thing you can do. Buy it.
Green leather Saffiano leather tote bag from PRADA featuring two rounded top handles, main compartment, internal logo patch, internal zip-fastening pocket, logo plaque to the front and textured finish.