Giorgia Tordini, Amina Muaddi and Gilda Ambrosio on her way to the Prada Fall 2020 Fashion Show.
(Photo via @monika.victoria_photography)
SHOP NOW: Prada Bowling leather handbag
* Miuccia Prada celebrates the 20th anniversary of its signature bowling bag for Resort 2020 and this tan and white iteration was carried on the runway at its West 52nd Street Piano Factory headquarters. Echoing the curved silhouette of original styles from the SS00 Sincere Chic collection, it has a two-way silver-tone metal zip that opens on the black logo-jacquard interior and zipped pocket. Carry it alongside modern tailoring for a sporty inflection.
SHOP NOW: Prada Bowling Leather tote in white and black.
* Indulge in Prada’s retro-chic sensibilities with the Prada Bowling bag from the label’s Resort 2020 collection. This compact style is made in Italy from white leather with contrasting black trim and silver-tone hardware details.
SHOP NOW: Prada Bowling leather shoulder bag in black and white.
* From the Resort 2020 collection, the Prada Bowling shoulder bag embodies a retro-meets-modern chic. Crafted in Italy from black calf leather, the design features white accents, silver-toned hardware, and tonal logo lettering at the front topline.
SHOP NOW: Prada Medium Black Leather Bowling Tote Bag
* Take the Bowling Medium tote from Prada’s Resort 2020 collection to the lanes and beyond. It is crafted from smooth black calf leather with two rolled top handles, tonal logo trim, and silver-toned hardware.
SHOP NOW: Prada Bowling Small Nylon Crossbody Bag
* Featured throughout the Resort 2020 runway show, this black crossbody bag is a sized-down iteration of Prada’s signature Bowling silhouette. It’s crafted in Italy from the house’s iconic Pocone nylon with tonal leather overlays, and comes subtly accented with a metal logo plaque on the front.