One of my favorites: Chloé Harrouche in the Loulou Studio Espanto chemise oversize in white. Available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @louloudesaison)
Guaranteed investment buy…
The perfect addition to a capsule wardrobe meant to last forever: Nicole Warne in WARDROBE.NYC white cotton mini shirt dress, available at MATCHESFASHION
* WARDROBE.NYC’s Josh Goot and Christine Centenera design elevated summer essentials as part of their Release 06 collection, which includes this versatile white mini shirt dress. It’s made in Romania from crisp cotton and can be worn as a swimsuit cover up as well as partnered with high-rise shorts and wide-leg trousers.
(Photo via @nicolewarne)
Charlotte Groeneveld in a WARDROBE.NYC oversized white cotton shirt, available at MATCHESFASHION
* WARDROBE.NYC’s penchant for creating understated pieces that exude an everyday ease shapes this white shirt’s effortless appeal. It’s cut from crisp cotton poplin to an oversized silhouette and features buttoned patch pockets and a curved hem for a flattering drape.
(Photo via @thefashionguitar)
Leonie Hanne in: Abercrombie 90’s oversized button-up shirt, available at ABERCROMBIE.COM
(Photo via @leoniehanne)
Pernille Teisbaek in a MM6 Maison Margiela white shirt.
+ get Pernille’s Saint Laurent Le 5 à 7 leather shoulder bag in black, available at MYTHERESA and MATCHESFASHION
* Saint Laurent creates the aptly named Le 5 à 7 bag for all your desk-to-dinner – and beyond – social activities. A shoulder style made from smooth black leather, it’s the perfect-sized piece for the essentials. Thanks to the suede-lined interior and zipped pocket, feel free to leave your continental wallet at home and carry your cards securely.
* Saint Laurent’s black Le 5 à 7 shoulder bag is shaped to an elongated silhouette that recalls 1990s styles. It’s impeccably crafted in Italy from smooth leather with a gold YSL logo plaque and soft suede lining. Simply adjust the shoulder strap to personalise the length.
+ get Pernille’s New Balance 550 white black sneakers
* The New Balance 550 ‘White Black’ brings the ‘80s basketball shoe a neutral two-tone colour scheme. Made from white leather, they’re detailed with contrasting black panels that make their way to the sneaker’s various branding elements – like the raised ‘N’ logo on the quarter panel, and a classic NB stamped on the back heel.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop Lui organic cotton shirt in white.
Available at NET-A-PORTER and MATCHESFASHION
* Frankie Shop’s basics are designed with timeless silhouettes and lasting quality, so you’re sure to wear them often. This ‘Lui’ shirt is cut from organic cotton-poplin for a relaxed fit and has a rounded hem that’s longer at the back. Wear yours with the matching shorts, jeans or tailoring, depending on the occasion.
* The Frankie Shop’s white shirt is named Lui, the French word for ‘him’, both alluding to how its oversized shape is inspired by menswear shirting and nodding to founder’s Gaelle Drevet native country. It’s made in South Korea from organic cotton poplin certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard with dropped shoulders, a chest pocket and a stepped hem.