Sophie Smith is wearing an Arket oversized poplin cotton shirt, available at ARKET.COM
* Drawing inspiration from menswear, this oversized shirt is styled in airy cotton poplin. A large point collar and wide buttoned cuffs accentuate the roomy fit. Detailed with a round hem, front placket, inverted box pleat at back and a single chest pocket.
(Photo via @sophielsmith)
I’m just a big fan…
Charlotte Groeneveld in WARDROBE.NYC
* WARDROBE.NYC produces true staple pieces, and this timeless white shirt dress is no exception. Cut from lightweight cotton poplin, this year-round favorite has a loose silhouette and two chest pockets.
+ also available in blue, at MYTHERESA
* Build your business wardrobe around this blue cotton poplin shirt. From WARDROBE.NYC’s permanent collection, it’s modeled after traditional menswear styles – note the oversized fit, box-pleated back yoke and generous sleeves. Wear yours into the weekend with boyfriend jeans.
+ also available in blue and white stripes, at MATCHESFASHION
* The blue and white stripes on WARDROBE.NYC’s Release 03 oversized shirt evoke a retro 1980s mood. It’s made from crisp cotton poplin and follows an oversized fit complete with a point collar, rounded hem and buttoned flap pockets.
+ get Charlotte’s Khaité Aimme clutch, available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
(Photo via @thefashionguitar)
Ilenia Toma in a COS oversized shirt.
Similar to hers, available at COSSTORES.COM
* Introducing The COS Five, a series celebrating our timeless style signatures each season. Made from pure organic cotton, this white shirt features a statement collar and a subtle A-line design. It’s cut for an oversized fit with a slightly dropped shoulder for a relaxed take on tailoring.
(Photo via @ileniatoma_)