FROM CHRISTOPHER ESBER: – Cutout tank top * Add a sensual element to your daily dressing routines with this cutout tank top by CHRISTOPHER ESBER. It’s made from a ribbed stretch-knit in an easy-to-style black shade. (Photo via @cassandraleej)
Brands that are all still going to be big in 2022…
FROM COPERNI: – Swipe Large leather shoulder bag
* Champion Coperni’s penchant for curvilinear shapes with the Swipe Large bag, which is inspired by smart phones on airplane mode. It’s made from black leather and minimally detailed with a silver-toned zip. Our editors suggest contrasting it with sharply tailored separates.
(Photo via @gizemgundem_)
FROM NENSI DOJAKA: – Cut-out semi-sheer mini dress
* Lingerie-inspired designs are at the heart of Nensi Dojaka as this black dress demonstrates. Characterised by its distinct sweetheart neck and ruched semi-sheer construction, this piece is aligned with the brand’s deconstructed design style.
(Photo via @camillecharriere)
FROM SPORTY & RICH: – Sports Club printed canvas tote
* Sporty & Rich takes styling cues from ’90s athletic wear. This ‘Sports Club’ tote is made from durable canvas and printed with one the label’s retro graphics. It’s generously sized, so you can easily transport your workout gear or groceries.
– Wellness Ivy printed cotton-jersey sweatshirt
* Sporty & Rich’s comfy pieces put the focus on overall well-being – the label even operates a blog called the ‘Wellness Club’ with tips on improving physical and mental health. Backed in cozy fleece, this sweatshirt is cut from soft cotton-jersey for a relaxed, slouchy fit that’s perfect for lounging. Style it with track pants or cycling shorts.
(Photo via @seon_x)