LOVE Camille Charrière’s look: her Saint Laurent silver metallic bodysuit is available at MYTHERESA, NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* Saint Laurent offers a striking layering option with this lamé bodysuit. Made from silver-hued jersey with a metallic finish, it has a body-fitting silhouette with a deep scoop-neckline in the front and back.
* SAINT LAURENT’s Anthony Vaccarello used metallic bodysuits to underpin mini skirts and ’60s-style tailoring on the Fall ’21 runway. This one is made from smooth stretch-jersey in a shimmery silver hue and has a low scooped neckline and high-cut legs. Echo the show styling to channel the collection’s glam-rock mood.
* With a lamé effect that gives it a shiny look, Saint Laurent’s bodysuit is the embodiment of the brand’s rock ‘n’ roll flair. It is cut to a streamlined silhouette and framed with a scoop neckline to the front and rear for a striking finish.
+ every fashion person I follow is obsessed with these Saint Laurent pumps
(Photo via @camillecharriere)
A DAZZLING BAG WILL DO IT: Nina Sandbech carrying a Prada re-edition bag. This dazzling Re-Edition 2000 shoulder bag from Prada will make you the envy of the fashion set. Made from lustrous black satin, it’s illuminated with reflective crystals and works a compact baguette shape – retrieved from the house’s archives. An enameled triangular logo plaque leaves no doubt as to the origins of this conversation-starting piece.
Danielle Bernstein in a Peter Do cropped blazer jacket available at FARFETCH
* Peter Do champions contemporary tailoring for their latest collection, and this black cropped blazer jacket is a testament to that. Boxy in silhouette and boasting padded shoulders, this striking garment shows the confident nature of the brand to take on avant-garde looks.
(Photo via @weworewhat)
Gilda Ambrosio in The Attizo Luz satin pumps available at MYTHERESA * As with any footwear from The Attico, the Luz slingback pumps will be the pinnacle of any ensemble. Made from satin with conical lacquered block heels, they feature almond toes and narrow ankle straps.
(Photo via @gildaambrosio)
A KNIT DRESS MAYBE? Jeanette Madsen in ROTATE.
* Copenhagen based, Rotate is known for its contemporary take on Scandinavian minimalism. In this dress, a bold, all-over leopard print is paired with a sculptural silhouette thanks to its roll-neck and long puff sleeves, bringing together creative design with refined construction.
Tamu McPherson in Rowen Rose.
* Part of the Rowen Rose’s Fall ’21 collection, this midi dress is cable-knitted from green wool and has a polo-inspired collar and glossy enamel buttons. The shoulders are fitted with internal padding for light structure.