LAIA’S PICK: The Leset black Alex ribbed stretch-knit bralette, available at NET-A-PORTER
* LA-based label LESET believes comfort shouldn’t mean sacrificing style. This ‘Alex’ bralette is cut from soft stretch-knit and has a tightly ribbed finish and adjustable shoulder straps for gentle support. Wear yours as a set with the matching pants and top.
(Photo via @claudia.saadeh)
Camille Charrière in the Maddy top in Deep Vert. Available at KHAITE, MYTHERESA and NET-A-PORTER
* KHAITE stocks the fashion set’s wardrobe with stylish separates like the dark-green Maddy top. Shaped with the label’s tell-tale sweetheart neckline, it’s made from a finely ribbed knit that follows the body’s contours. A lengthy split hem inspires myriad styling possibilities: wear yours tucked into a pencil skirt, or loose over a pair of boyfriend jeans.
* Khaite’s feminine ‘Maddy’ sweater is designed with an unexpected sweetheart neckline and supportive bustier-style boning. It’s been spun in Italy from ribbed-knit and has particularly long, knuckle-grazing sleeves. The angular hem tucks effortlessly into high-rise jeans and looks cool left undone, too.
+ MYTHERESA (cream)
* This cream-toned Maddy top from KHAITE has been crafted in Italy from form-fitting ribbed knit that contours the body’s natural curves. Its long-sleeved silhouette is defined by a sweet-heart neckline, nipped-in waist and architectural high-low hem. We love the way this shapely piece styles effortlessly tucked into voluminous skirts.
+ FARFETCH (cream)
* Cream Maddy bustier ribbed top from Khaite featuring a bustier top, a sweetheart neckline, long sleeves, a ribbed knit, a slim fit and an asymmetric hem.
(Photo via @camillecharriere)