Emili Sindlev out and about Paris wearing a Balenciaga Coated Opera Coat available at FARFETCH.COM
* Off to the opera? Then why not match your outerwear and go in theme with this black cotton Opera coat from Balenciaga. With its stand-out shiny coated finish, steal the limelight. Featuring a stand up collar, three-quarter length sleeves, a front button fastening and an oversized fit.
(Photo via @cgstreetstyle)
Pernille Tesibaek wearing the Rains Glossed-PU trench coat available ON SALE at NET-A-PORTER
* Rains is determined to celebrate dreary weather by creating minimal, Scandinavian-inspired coats you’ll want to wear during heavy showers and long after the clouds have cleared. This style is cut from high-shine PU in a streamlined trench silhouette and has a long belt to keep it secure. It’s cut slightly loose, so you can layer it easily over chunky sweaters or jackets.
(Photo via Instagram)
Linda Tol wearing the Kassl Editions Skai coated cotton-blend coat available at NET-A-PORTER
* The utilitarian detailing on Kassl Editions’ ‘Skai’ coat is inspired by vintage fishermen’s jackets. Unlined for easy layering, it’s made from cotton-blend with a water-repellent coating and fastens with buttons through the front. The tonal-brown hue will go with pretty much anything.
(Photo via Instagram)
Jeanette Madsen wearing the Closed Glossy Italian Leather Coat. (Photo via Instagram)
* Coat made of Italian lamb’s leather with a high-gloss finish. Bottom of the collar with black leather trim. Buttons with a dark horn look, welt pockets. Tonal lining with Closed leather patch.
For our leather clothing we use selected leathers that are 100% by-products of the food industry. So-called full leathers with natural surfaces are processed – a quality feature that deliberately allows small irregularities and defects.
Made in Turkey. The company Otto is specialized in high-quality leather and fur clothing. From the cut to the finished sample everything is processed here by hand and with greatest care.
Jessie Bush out and about London wearing a Frankie Shop Oversized double-breasted glossed faux textured-leather trench coat available at NET-A-PORTER
* EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Gaelle Drevet manages to blend Parisian sophistication with the downtown cool of NYC – the two cities Frankie Shop calls home. Cut from glossy faux textured-leather, this trench coat has a retro cocoon silhouette with a double-breasted front. Layer it over the label’s relaxed tailoring.
Stephanie Broek wearing Jessie’s coat by Frankie Shop. (Photo via Instagram)