Rachael Clifton in the Loulou Studio Secas jumper. Available at FARFETCH and NET-A-PORTER
* LOULOU STUDIO’s ‘Secas’ sweater is as cozy as it is chic. Cable-knitted from a blend of wool and cashmere, it has an oversized shape with a classic round neckline and dropped shoulders. The ivory hue works well with chocolate or burgundy tailoring.
+ similar to her Chanel Timeless mini bag, available at FARFETCH
(Photo via @bubblyaquarius)
All of them deserve a place in your forever wardrobe…
Tina Lundin in a Totême round neck textured jumper, available at FARFETCH
* Toteme’s knitwear is no basic affair, this black round neck jumper has a textured finish and a soft alpaca-wool blend construction. Note the ribbed-knit trim that adorns this look.
+ get her Prada logo-plaque tote bag.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
LAIA’S PICK: Frankie Shop Teddy Quilted Jacket in black/olive. Available at MYTHERESA
* Frankie Shop’s black and green Teddy jacket is the latest oversized outerwear must-have. It’s quilted throughout and detailed with splits at the side. We love the exposed label at the back.
+ also available in black at NET-A-PORTER
* Frankie Shop’s jacket has a collarless neckline, which gives you more room to layer chunky turtlenecks underneath. It’s made from black ripstop that’s padded for warmth and has a roomy silhouette with large flap pockets.
(Photo via @stilblock)
Hanna Mw in the perfect transitional coat by Totême available at NET-A-PORTER and MYTHERESA
* Clasp coat cut from Totême’s signature doublé wool cashmere fabric that has been gently brushed for softness. It’s shaped to a relaxed silhouette with a v-neck, drop shoulders, metal clasps, front pockets and slits at the back. The coat is finished with leather pipings. Wear open or closed over a tee and leather trousers this fall.
(Photo via @hannamw)