New photos of Kristen Stewart for Chanel Pre-Fall 2014
Last December in Dallas, Kristen sat front row to watch the incredibly crafted Chanel Metiers d’Art collection that storm the barn runway, but Mr Lagerfeld had bigger plans in store for the actress: the collection campaign. Karl’s love of rebellious leading ladies is well documented – Alice Dellal, Lily Allen and Cara Delevingne have all previously graced Chanel campaigns – however, Kristen admits to being surprised at the maestro’s decision as well as, and we are purely guessing her, pretty happy with the result.
- Spring 2017 NYFW runway trends
- How to nail the sheer top trend (and show off you bra) in style
- Fendi Pre-Fall 2017
- Fashion girl-approved Halloween outfit ideas
- How to beat a blizzard in style (NYFW edition)
- On trend red items to celebrate Year of the Rooster (or is it Valentine’s Day?)
- Milan Spring 2017 collections: best looks (on and off the runway, courtesy of Chiara Ferragni)
- This accessible luxury brand took on the Chanel Boy bag, and we are obssesed!
- Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2017
- 2016 LACMA Art + Film Gala: all the (Gucci) gowns