Pernille Teisbaek is wearing the By Malene Birger Vibeca sweater. Available in beige at NET-A-PORTER
* By Malene Birger’s ribbed ‘Vibeca’ sweater is knitted from brushed mohair-blend that has such a fuzzy handle. The dropped shoulder seams are balanced by gently tapered sleeves. Take cues from the brand by styling yours with wide-leg pants.
(Photo via @pernilleteisbaek)
For all your knitwear needs…
Ilenia Toma in the Anine Bing Rosie cashmere sweater in black.
* The cashmere Rosie Sweater is an essential wardrobe building block made from our signature 100% cashmere yarn in black. Finished with contrast wide-rib detailing at the neck, cuffs, and waistband.
(Photo via @ileniatoma_)
Tina Lundin in a Totême cashmere-blend sweater available at MYTHERESA
* Totême’s sweater is made from cashmere blend yarns with a ribbed shawl neck and a notched hemline. It comes in a neutral «greige» color that will marry well with all your winter staples.
(Photo via @l_t_w_s_)
Jessie Bush in Totême. Her oversized cream alpaca-blend knit sweater with a textured finish is available at MYTHERESA, NET-A-PORTER and FARFETCH
* Pared-down essentials like this sweater from Totême are the building blocks of a great cold-weather wardrobe. In ever-classic cream white, the relaxed, boxy design is made from a stretch-backed alpaca-blend knit.
* Our buyers are championing super luxe knits in a big way for Fall ’21 and this sweater by Totême is destined to be a hit. Spun from soft alpaca-blend for unparalleled comfort, it’s designed in a relaxed, boxy shape emphasized by dropped shoulders and wide sleeves. Style yours with tailoring or denim.
+ get her New Balance 530 sneakers.
(Photo via @wethepeoplestyle)